Lumintop ODF30 vs. Imalent DN35 ??

malocchio

Newly Enlightened
I have the Imalent DN35 , really bright ,long throw @2200 lumens , but the damn thing is a pain in the *** to use...Gloves are out of the question, and in darkness it's tough to acquire the push tab controls....I do like it's size and quality however..The Lumintop is brighter , but also longer and wider , and features a nice large button control. Anyone have a side by side comparison photo ?

Alfred143

Newly Enlightened
I have the Imalent DN35 , really bright ,long throw @2200 lumens , but the damn thing is a pain in the *** to use...Gloves are out of the question, and in darkness it's tough to acquire the push tab controls....I do like it's size and quality however..The Lumintop is brighter , but also longer and wider , and features a nice large button control. Anyone have a side by side comparison photo ?

I too am deciding on both flashlights. For your DN35, aside from the switches, is there anything you dont like about the light? I know the throw is amazing, is the hot spot make it too bright for lets say just walking a dog? many thanks