• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW CPF Fund Raiser Raffle

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo built Raw Aluminum DB917 Lux 3 head with a matching McLux 3x123 EN body in perfect condition that I will donate to CPF [$150+ value]. This is a complete flashlight including 3 x SF123 batteries. This is truly an incredible light if you haven't seen one of McGizmo's 917 creation's [and I would not be parting with it if I didn't have a second one]. It produces a very tight hotspot with incredible throw as well as a very usefull sidespill for closer work.

I propose a raffle, that Sasha has graciously offered to run on behalf of CPF [so there is no doubt about the legitimacy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif]. Virtual tickets will cost a $5 PayPal Donation direct to CPF [just click the big red "Support CPF" button in the upper left corner of this page]. The raffle is unconditionally open to all CPF members. Sasha has even volunteered to tag all members who enter this raffle as "Supporters".

Important: Sasha requests that you designate your CPF Name and the word "DB917" on your PP payment. Sasha will not be able to process your entry otherwise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif [That is NOT intended to be a reason to not follow Sasha's instructions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif].

If you have considered donating but weren't quite sure, then this is a little extra motivation:

1 ticket = $5
2 tickets = $10
3 tickets = $15 ... and so on

Raffle will end at 12 Noon PST next Sunday [Mar 7, 2004] and winner will be posted whenever Sasha has time to process the tickets and draw the winner.

Many thanks to Sasha for offering to administer this raffle.

Have fun and good luck!

Thanks to FrenchyLed and logicnerd411 for helping me to get some pics I took posted, I'm not much of a photographer but it should give you the idea:

Dave1.JPG

dave2.JPG

balrog

Enlightened
Nice one FlashlightOCD - this gave me the incentive to make my first donation to CPF. All because of a whiff of a PR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Psychomodo

Enlightened
I'm in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Paypal payment for one ticket sent. : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
<font face="Lucida Sans" color="blue" size=5><center>Listen up guys! This is <u>VERY</u> important!!</center></font>

<font face="Lucida Sans" color="red" size=4><center>You <u>MUST</u> put your </font><font face="Lucida Sans" color="blue" size=4>CPF username</font> <font face="Lucida Sans" color="red" size=4>in the Item Title of your paypal along with DB917 or else you will <u>NOT</u> be entered into the lottery!!

I do not have time to try and figure out who you are. I will send a very brief email reply to those who I have received a donation from. Your CPF username will be in the email subject line and I will let you know how many tickets you have purchased. If you do not receive an email reply from me, then you can assume that you have not been entered into the lottery.

Please give me some time after you have sent your paypal. I do take time away from the computer. If you haven't heard from me within 24 hours after you send your paypal, please post here in this thread and I will check on it.

Thanks to all who have already donated!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif</center></font>

<font face="Lucida Sans" color="blue" size=3>Pascal... I did receive your donation. However, I did not receive an email notification. Don't worry... you're entered in the lottery... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font>

browntown

Newly Enlightened
paypal sent for 1 ticket, Im IN. Thanks, great way for me to send in my occasional donation and get a chance at the super flashlight I covet.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I do have a couple photo's I took but;

1) I am a lousy photgrapher.
2) I don't know how to post them.

I can email them to someone if they can host them temporarily.

Two [not so great] pictures emailed to Pascal ... Thanks!

Edit: Thanks to Pascal and Logicnerd411 the pictures are now in the original post.

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
I'm in. Thanks Flashlight. You can use photobucket.com as a host--that site is very easy to use to get your photos displayed on your posts.

Greta

Flashaholic
Dave... email them to me and I'll host them and post them.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a GREAT idea. I've been dilly-dallying around planning on sending a contribution to cpf for a few weeks now and this provided that extra bit of motivation to actually send it in. It's money well spent as I've already recieved 10's of hours (or more)of obsessive compulsive entertainment at cpf. Thanks to FlashlightOCD and Sasha. CPF Kicks A** !!!