Get Your Foot in the Door #2: LSH-S kit for $79.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of you may remember our first, "Get your Foot in the Door Special" featuring the Arc-LSL. This special continues along those same lines with the more advanced LSH. These sales are designed for people who do not yet own an Arc LS series.

LSa6.jpg

<ul type="square">
[*]Standard Model with the High Dome Luxeon Star (better tint consistancy, tighter focus)
[*]14-17 Lumens (independently tested using integrating sphere)
[*]No bulb to burn out- uses a rugged Luxeon Star LED from Lumileds
[*]DC/DC Setup with current-mode regulator, auto sun/moon mode, multi-battery support, reverse polarity protection, thermal circuit breaker
[*]LED optics protected by .030" AR coated, scratch resistant LEXAN lens
[*]50 feet water proof
[*]1x 123 photo lithium pack with tail switch included (battery included), other packs available
[*]Type III hard anodized/chemkote Aluminum
[*]Cobalt/Gold positive battery contact
[*]Simple, reliable housing construction w/knurled grips
[*]Other power packs available so light can be used with larger but more economical "AA" cells (see order page for details)
[*]Dimensions with TSP-123 included are 3.2 inches long by .950 inches in diameter
[*]weight with 123 cell included is 2.2 ounces
[*]10 Year warranty/30 day satisfaction guarantee
[*]Made in the USA
[/list]

Here's the LSH with the included 2AA pack installed:

LSpacks.jpg

Now on Special. Includes Arc LSH-S, TSP-123 pack, TSP-2AA pack and C-123 Nylon carry pouch for $79.95. Domestic FedEx shipping is only $5.

Order Page

If you don't yet own an Arc-LS, I encourage to take advantage of this sale. We have made extra units so the inventory should last a bit longer than before.

Peter (owner, Arc Flashlight)

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
peter, when will the yuntong batteries be in stock again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have to check with purchasing on Monday about the Yuntongs but it may be quite a while longer. They sell through very fast as you can imagine.

The LSH-S will probably sell through fairly quickly at this price. I do hope that a lot of people new to Arc will "get their foot in the door". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
alright then...i'll have to get one of these kits regardless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter, at the risk of sounding ungrateful (I'm not), can we forego the TSP and pouch for a reduced price? I just don't have a need for either of them. I realize that you're probably trying to clear out the LS accessories, but I just thought I'd ask.

Peter

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
I click your link and it only mention TSP-2AA and C-123 Nylon carry pouch. Its not including LSH-S and TSP-123, does it?

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is ONE AWESOME DEAL. I ordered a kit.

I will finally have an LS Arc to keep my AAAs and AAs company.

Thank you Peter!

inluxication

Newly Enlightened
Re: Get Your Foot in the Door #2: LSH-S kit for $7

I ordered one -- my first Arc. The shipping info on the page says "FedEx 3-day", but the confirmation email says "It normally takes us three business days to ship an order in stock." 6 days then? This is a bit disappointing if true: is it true, or just worst-case lowering of expectations?

Also, I asked Arc directly (but now also ask the forum):
** Are there twistie tailpacks available for the LS, ***
from Arc or elsewhere? How much do they run?

Thanks,
Greg

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened

Great! Just ordered mine too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
inluxication said:
I ordered one -- my first Arc. The shipping info on the page says "FedEx 3-day", but the confirmation email says "It normally takes us three business days to ship an order in stock." 6 days then? This is a bit disappointing if true: is it true, or just worst-case lowering of expectations?

Thanks,
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked all my previous emails from Arc, and they all say "3 days to ship". Every time in the past, Arc shipped the NEXT day after ordering. Keep in mind that my past orders were AAA and AAs. The LS series could be different, but I doubt it. After being shipped, I typcially get them via FedEx the day after shipping. That depends on zone I believe (if you are on the East Coast it will take much longer than a day after shipped).

So, if the past is an indication I'd expect Arc to ship the lights on Monday, and if you live in California or other states that are in the 1 day Fedex zone you should get it by Tuesday, with Wednesday being the latest.

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened

inluxication,
You can find the twisties on B/S/T if you look hard enough and Peter is currently auctioning off 50 of them so you might be able to get some of them from the person that wins them. That way you might end up with an un-anodized pack but in my opinion it is still worth it. Check out the auction thread that should be on page 1 or 2 of this forum.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

The only problem with theese foot in the door offers is that once you have one of theese fine lights you will then have a unquenchable thirst for more of them.
Even used ones.
I am now up to 5 of them not including the AAA unit that is on my keychain.
in order they are:
ARC LSH-S #148 second.
ARC LSH-P #1390 (thanks Peter)
ARC LSH-S #766 From the last foot in the door sale I got LSH-S insted of a LSL.
ARC4+ #0319 second
Today I got ARC LS First run #243 used.
I love theese lights they are so cool. You will think so too.
I have to say thet I really like the smooth lines of the ARC LS first run it has nice rounded off edges. Cool

Yaesumofo

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
The only problem with theese foot in the door offers is that once you have one of theese fine lights you will then have a unquenchable thirst for more of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter knows what he's doing here. He should call these offers the "get my hook in your mouth deal". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hurts so good... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peter

inluxication

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
jrunner192 said:
inluxication,
You can find the twisties on B/S/T if you look hard enough and Peter is currently auctioning off 50 of them so you might be able to get some of them from the person that wins them. That way you might end up with an un-anodized pack but in my opinion it is still worth it. Check out the auction thread that should be on page 1 or 2 of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jrunner192,

I was hoping for a way I wouldn't have to look hard, and could get a "normal", factory-first twistie. From my limited lurking with B/S/T, I see that everything (certainly everything Arc) shows up there, but also that you have to be pretty quick to be the one to score it.

Your thought that the 50-unit auction winner might have some extras is a good one; thanks. (Nobody else heard that, right?)

-Greg

Prolepsis

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
inluxication said:
I was hoping for a way I wouldn't have to look hard, and could get a "normal", factory-first twistie. From my limited lurking with B/S/T, I see that everything (certainly everything Arc) shows up there, but also that you have to be pretty quick to be the one to score it.

Your thought that the 50-unit auction winner might have some extras is a good one; thanks. (Nobody else heard that, right?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg:

Jon (JSBurly's) sent off a number of them for adonizing. You can find out more by reading this thread

AilSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are not discontinuing it are you?

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much tint variation is there between Arc LSH Standard and LSH Premium? For example, will the Standard have lots of blue, green, or purple in the beam?

I'm sure I'll like the Standard I ordered, but I was just wondering how much *better* the Premium is in tint?

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast

the tint for the arc LSH-S and LSH-P should be similar, with the LSH-P being slightly brighter than the LSH-S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bhds

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:

Peter knows what he's doing here. He should call these offers the "get my hook in your mouth deal". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, aint that the truth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It took about 60 seconds to hook, land and fillet me for another $90+ this morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.