Two headed LED light at LifeStyle Fascination

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
See it here:
http://www.shoplifestyle.com/store/product.asp?pf_id=5612&source=ntrcs

Looks like the only light to be able to stand in candle mode on both ends!

Two heads are better than one! One end of this compact light contains three Japanese Nichia LED bulbs, considered the world's best and brightest LEDs, and the other end features the even newer, Luxeon technology. The one-watt Luxeon light is 10X brighter than the brilliance of an LED!

Switching between the LED end and the Luxeon end can be compared to the difference between the low and high beams on your car. The energy saving LEDs will give you 5.4 lumens, which is more than you need most of the time. Should you want to turn on your "high beam", switch to the Luxeon, for up to 30 lumens!

Despite the enormous output the case remains cool to the touch. We also like the fact that this light uses inexpensive, easy to find "AAA" batteries (three—included) which will give you up to 35 hours of continuous light. The lightweight flashlight is water resistant and shockproof—virtually indestructible for a lifetime of use. Comes with nylon pouch. Measures 5¾"L x 1½"D.

# FL121 - Two Headed LED/Luxeon Flashlight - Now only: $49.95 Order now

I'm not a big fan of AAA batteries, and I assume that the switch requires cycling through the modes, but it might be just the ticket for someone.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll have to check the print version of this catalogue that I received yesterday and see if this flashlight is in there.
The web page shows both ends illuminated together - not a very good idea in my opinion.

(Edit, a few moments later)
The double-headed flaslight is in the catalogue, on page 11. But the ad copy is the same as what the website says, and the pictures show the light on at both ends at once. No help in that department. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Wormmon said:
I'll have to check the print version of this catalogue that I received yesterday and see if this flashlight is in there.
The web page shows both ends illuminated together - not a very good idea in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

685150.jpg

I suspect that the photo is a typical simulated advertising shot.
I HIGHLY doubt that the device can to that without serious modification.

(Who will be the first to try?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
I suspect that the photo is a typical simulated advertising shot.

[/ QUOTE ]
This photograph is the same one that's in my catalogue.
Ouch!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Advertising sucks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it IS different. Certainly a different take on dual LED types in one flashlight. Have to give the manufacturer credit for a different design.