• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Oveready BOSS 70 Satin Silver 219C

ca2fl

Newly Enlightened
**SOLD**

Excellent condition BOSS 70 Satin Silver 219C 4k Amber. Spent most of its life as a desk ornament with minimal carry and usage (could pass as new). Always babied and never dropped.

$375 Paypal. Shipped with USPS priority + insurance CONUS. Signature required.

FUX1fkI.jpg

bpVtEvY.jpg

I0IcdQd.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: Oveready BOSS 70 Satin Silver 219C

Very nice. You should also advertise the fact that all the grooves on the body/head middle/head bezel seem to line up on yours. That's pretty rare! :thumbsup:

sygyzy

Enlightened

Very nice. You should also advertise the fact that all the grooves on the body/head middle/head bezel seem to line up on yours. That's pretty rare! :thumbsup:

LOL really? That's amazing.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast

I recently purchased the HA Boss70 and the ball milled areas line up exactly the same -- CNC machining is accurate and percise, there's no reason why the grooves would not line up - Check yours for possible missing orings somewhere..

easilyled

Flashaholic

I recently purchased the HA Boss70 and the ball milled areas line up exactly the same -- CNC machining is accurate and percise, there's no reason why the grooves would not line up - Check yours for possible missing orings somewhere..

I mean the ornamental machining. The long flutes line up with the round dimples and even the little vertical lines in the bezel-ring line up according to the pictures above. Trust me, this doesn't happen often because the BOSSes weren't manufactured with that in mind. Have a look at the pictures advertised on the Oveready site itself.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

The parts are not indexed, so the threads don't always start in the same place. This means it is kind of random how the body, head, and bezel line up with each other. I only know because I asked in the BOSS thread.

I've been keeping an eye on the upcoming anodized 7075 drop for a while now, and after selling a few other lights I am actually in a position to consider buying a BOSS. I have been doing a lot of reading reviews and such and I've noticed in pictures that the machined features on the body, head, and bezel don't always match. Is it just luck of the draw whether things line up consistently? Seems like a slight offset, like I've seen in some pictures, would be annoying. I know it's probably a personal problem but if I'm gonna spend that much on a light I have high expectations.
Thanks guys. Thats called indexing. And is technically possible but would add so much time and expense that we avoid it. The only practical option is using different counts, like 5 dots and 6 grooves, so they don't line up twice in the same way in the same view.

But every pairing is different and you're welcome to request a lot of spacing vs a little, which can appear more intentional.

Sorry for the distraction from the sale thread, but I thought we should set that straight. Carry on. And good luck with the sale! My BOSS 70 is my most expensive light by far but totally worth it.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guess I am one of the lucky few to have the grooves line up to head.. Thank you for clarifying!

I predict this Boss 70 will be sold by end of today!

ca2fl

Newly Enlightened

Looks like you did it for me! :twothumbs

The parts are not indexed, so the threads don't always start in the same place. This means it is kind of random how the body, head, and bezel line up with each other. I only know because I asked in the BOSS thread.

Sorry for the distraction from the sale thread, but I thought we should set that straight. Carry on. And good luck with the sale! My BOSS 70 is my most expensive light by far but totally worth it.

No worries Random Dan.. Good info here. I appreciate you chiming in. Thank you everybody!

Last edited: