• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD Malkoff Sale!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not have a problem with flashlights. However, I have a acquired a few devices that I never use. All of these have been gently used (e.g. no drops, dings, or scratches) and only for brief periods. CONUS only. Stake your claim with an "I'll take it" posted on the thread. Payments accepted via Paypal only.

First is the M61HOT with high/low ring and the standard tail cap. In true Malkoff style, the optic is secured by epoxy and ready for hard use. The high low ring itself bears a few marks from being removed and reinstalled with the Malkoff MD2 head wrench. Asking $140-->$130 shipped SOLD

M61_HOT1.jpg

M61_HOT2.jpg

Next, the MDC CR123 single high output. This one is sporting the steel bezel ring. Asking $90-->$80-->$70 shipped. SOLD.

SHO1.jpg

SHO2.jpg

Last, the M61N with a VME head and 16650 battery tube. Asking $95 shipped---SOLD

VME1.jpg

VME2.jpg

VME3.jpg

Last edited:

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff Sale!

PM sent

re: M61HOT MD2 High-Low ring torch

Update:

Claiming the buy here on the forum

paypal sent for M61HOT/MD2/High-Low combo - thank you

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff Sale!

Hoping for a quick sale. I will take $70 for the MDC SHO with steel bezel ring. That's a very deep discount, gents. Any takers?