• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD WTS: Malkoff M61WL VME Set Up

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a Malkoff Junkie to the core, but I've acquired too many lights with overlapping specs. I'm selling this M61WL module with a VME head and a 16650 body. It's an excellent, long running task light. The parts are all like new and haven't seen any real use. There are no drops, dings, or scratches. CONUS only. I will accept payment via Paypal. Please post "I'll take it" in the thread to claim it. I will ship promptly upon receipt of funds. These parts would cost $137 at retail or $116 if you have a 15% off coupon. I'm offering this for $90 shipped.

M61_WL_1.jpg

M61_WL_2.jpg

M61_WL_3.jpg

M61_WL_4.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Tribull

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Malkoff M61WL VME Set Up

Will that body take cr123? Never mind answered my own question. This is so dam tempting. Mint condition you say?

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

For future reference, Modern takes extremely good care of his lights and will post if he sees any marks etc on what he has listed.

Another great deal, Modern has some of the best prices on his items; knew this wouldn't last long

Congrats to buyer/seller:thumbsup:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

For future reference, Modern takes extremely good care of his lights and will post if he sees any marks etc on what he has listed.

Another great deal, Modern has some of the best prices on his items; knew this wouldn't last long

Congrats to buyer/seller:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, my friend.