Sky Lumen        

Thread: titanium tactical pen

Enlightened

Default titanium tactical pen

hello everyone I would like a tip for buying a good tactical pen in titanium without spending a lot
    for example I had considered the fenix t5ti and surfing the web I found models that look identical: are they clones?
    Is it easy to find clones and how do they recognize each other?
    thanks everyone for the answers

Default Re: titanium tactical pen

Quote Originally Posted by alex74 View Post
    hello everyone I would like a tip for buying a good tactical pen in titanium without spending a lot
    for example I had considered the fenix t5ti and surfing the web I found models that look identical: are they clones?
    Is it easy to find clones and how do they recognize each other?
    thanks everyone for the answers
    Brian fellhoelter

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Flashaholic*

I like the Tactile Turn pens. Good price on titanium, not sure how Tactical they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Strintguy View Post
    I like the Tactile Turn pens. Good price on titanium, not sure how Tactical they are?
    Titanium is very reasonably priced now thanks to zirconium.
    Not Tactical at all. Donít bother. The tactile turn pens were once limited and out of production... and very desirable.
    Then new ones were made, driving the prices of the older ones down yet no real improvements. I lost my a** when I sold my old one.
    Surefire isnít Tactical either except their first one. The newer ones are overpriced and the Clicky mechanism is very fragile plus if you have black... they donít have black parts anymore. If you want SOLID construction the 3 and 4 Surefireís are solid except the Clicky part.
    Drop it Clicky side down and it has issues.

Iím afraid times have changed and the only way to get real quality these days is to pay a lot of money even then itís not a guarantee it ll be that good.
    Last edited by usdiver; 05-22-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    Donít Tread On Me

Default Re: titanium tactical pen

@alex
    How much you looking to spend and does it have to be titanium? Also you need US made or is foreign ok?

What sort of uses is it for? Outdoorsy stuff, need it water resistant? You need a pen/ weapon, or good solid pen with a hard tip ok?
    Donít Tread On Me