Thrunite TN40S, what tint is their NW

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Anyone who owns a TN40S, what does their NW tint look like? I'm hoping around 4500-5000K?

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, that's three times I've heard around 5000K, so I changed my order to NW. 5000k is just perfect for me.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TN40s NW has a great tint for outdoor use.

I'd estimate ours to be 4800K. It is indeed very neutral, with no discernible yellow, green or blue.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like you are confusing Color Temperature and Tint.

Since klrman included two questions marks, I read it as he's asking about the tint AND the temperature.

Regardless, often times folks are just looking to get an 'overall feel' for a beam's characteristics to see if it suits their likes/needs.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Since klrman included two questions marks, I read it as he's asking about the tint AND the temperature.

Regardless, often times folks are just looking to get an 'overall feel' for a beam's characteristics to see if it suits their likes/needs.

Yes, I should have clarified but I was asking about both to get an idea of how it would feel in real life. I have a 3500K light and it's too yellow for me, but my two 5000K lights are just right and the colors seem to look very vibrant in my garden and forest compared to the many CW's I have.

Last edited: