International Forwarding/Shipping Requests

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been awhile since I saw a thread concerning this, and, I thought it might be helpful to have a new thread.

Here's the format I propose:

CPF Handle:

Type of Store: Brick and mortar/e-Bay/Amazon/etc.

Origin Country:

Destination Country:

Best Way to Reach Me:

Other Details:

The idea is that the person needing something forwarded would post in this thread with details.

Anybody could chime in and reply offering to help out, and then, once the "asker" and "helper" confirmed on this thread, they could take it off the board.

This way, instead of a one-time thread per member, anybody could ask for help.

I'll begin:

CPF Handle: LEDAdd1ct

Type of Store: e-Bay

Origin Country: U.K.

Destination Country: U.S.A.

Best Way to Reach Me: Email is in my sig.

Other Details: Please post in this thread if you live in the United Kingdom and can pick up something off e-Bay for me. I will pay you back for the cost of the item and the cheapest shipping to the United States. Thank you!

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you! I tried to buy something off e-bay last night but the seller doesn't ship to the states. :-(

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hooray!

I have PM disabled; do you think you could email me?

I need to get my front tires changed but I'll check my email when I get home. :)

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
Wouldn't it be respectful to sweeten the deal? Seems like a lot of work to do for free. That's nice though if people do this for free.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*shrugs*

I hadn't thought about this as being anything other than a courtesy thread to help people connect.

If when people go offline they wish to do that...that is their prerogative.

I always thought of CPF as a place where people help each other out. :)

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, i'll post as well. Found some lights inWTS but seller is not happy sending to EU but he's willing to send it to someone who will forward it.

CPF Handle: id30209

Type of Store: CPF-WTS

Origin Country: USA

Destination Country: Croatia, Europe

Best Way to Reach Me: PM

Other details: PM me please

Thank you!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Curious to see how this works. Hopefully members will report back their experiences. Trust is a most valuable commodity.
...if you live in the United Kingdom and can pick up something off e-Bay for me. I will pay you back for the cost of the item and the cheapest shipping to the United States.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well now i'm confused a bit with your suspicous comments...i thought i'm paying with delivery adress of guy who's willing to receive/forward item. Then pay to that guy fees (if) required. Don't see a problem here. There could go wrong only with forwarder isn't it?

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are the receiver you'd obviously pay all the Shipping, it's just someone earlier was suggesting there should be a sweetener for the Forwarder.
P

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are the receiver you'd obviously pay all the Shipping, it's just someone earlier was suggesting there should be a sweetener for the Forwarder.
P

Oh, all right then. In these days nobody wants to share love ...lol. For my understanding it's normal that one ordering this service pays all. Forwarder is just a transit station.
So, anyone wants to help me, see few posts above.
Peace :)

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, i'll post as well. Found some lights inWTS but seller is not happy sending to EU but he's willing to send it to someone who will forward it.

CPF Handle: id30209

Type of Store: CPF-WTS

Origin Country: USA

Destination Country: Croatia, Europe

Best Way to Reach Me: PM

Other details: PM me please

Thank you!

Anyone?
I found 2 SF lights but seller doesn't want to ship across the see. Some buble wrap and mid size envelope do a miracle for 15$...