My ThruNite TN12(2016) has made me a honest Man.

Methos777

Newly Enlightened
I have returned all my experiments and kept only One light. The ThruNite TN12! So does this prove I'm not a addict?

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're not out of the woods yet. Some addicts are minimalists. Let's give it 90 days and see if something else catches your eye.

Cheers

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you sure an Oveready BOSS won't feed your addiction? I really hate to see my wife lugging clothes to the laundromat but I think one of those might make ME feel better

I have returned all my experiments and kept only One light. The ThruNite TN12! So does this prove I'm not a addict?

You're not out of the woods yet. Some addicts are minimalists. Let's give it 90 days and see if something else catches your eye.

Cheers

Case in point - Doug Stamper "drinking" bourbon on House of Cards.

Wonder if he's thinking, So does this prove I'm not an addict?

bOXeZPp.jpg

~ Chance who is just kidding. Yes, you're fine. Enjoy your Precious.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you made space for some new lights. Well done! Best get a Thrunight TC20...and a Catapult V6...two bad a** lights.

Last edited:

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I go in waves. Other than a very few dedicated task lights (eg streamlight for my rifle, Surefire for my fire helmet) I haven't purchased or modded a light in years.... well I just bought parts for two emitter mods, started shopping to upgrade an original g2L and picked up a c3-ha on cpf this weekend.