• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

July DC2 Sale

okluma

Enlightened
Hey everyone,

We're going to have a batch of DC2s ready on July 6th. These are our 18650 lights. They'll go live on okluma.com sometime early in the morning (for us, central time). We're going to have titanium, aluminum, copper and brass. DC2 sized cigar boxes and microfiber bags are included with every light. We may have a few more surprises as well. You never know.

July_DC2_Drop_1_1_1024x1024.png

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks great! Will these have the new software that Toykeeper was working on?

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to be able to buy the 18650 tube for my dc1...
maybe a possibility??? Maybe possibly? 😀😇

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
The current DC2 is not a DC1 with an 18650 tube. The head is slightly longer than the DC1 as is the body. If you combine the DC2 tube with the DC1 head, I believe that gives you an 18500 sized light.

I would love to get an 18650 body for my DC1. There was only one sold and I don't think that Jeff liked the proportions so won't make any more.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
The current DC2 is not a DC1 with an 18650 tube. The head is slightly longer than the DC1 as is the body. If you combine the DC2 tube with the DC1 head, I believe that gives you an 18500 sized light.

I would love to get an 18650 body for my DC1. There was only one sold and I don't think that Jeff liked the proportions so won't make any more.

Damn... a man coulda hoped...!!!

okluma

Enlightened
Literally just came back in here to ask this question.

549 for titanium, copper, and brass. 349 for aluminum.

Sale starts tomorrow morning at 7am central time.

All lights now come with titanium screws because I think they're cool. All non-aluminum lights come with sapphire lenses (as of last December).

okluma

Enlightened

archimedes

Flashaholic
So, am I understanding this correctly, that I can "add to cart" whatever options I want now ... and then add the DC2 itself on the sale date ?

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a list of emitters that we can have put in or is it open season as long as you can source them?

okluma

Enlightened
So, am I understanding this correctly, that I can "add to cart" whatever options I want now ... and then add the DC2 itself on the sale date ?

That's correct.

Do you have a list of emitters that we can have put in or is it open season as long as you can source them?

Totally open season. If you or I can find it, that's all that matters.