• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Dragon Manual

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Okluminatis! Since the DC2 will come in with an option for a Dragon driver/engine, anybody has a link or pdf to its manual? I'm deciding between this and the H17F.

:candle:

okluma

Enlightened
The dragon a driver / emitter combo with colored secondary LEDs. Charles Wiggins and Mountain electronics are responsible. The firmware is based on Bistro. I think the Bistro programming instructions should be applicable, but I couldn't say for sure. They have not released the modified code yet.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The feature set of the Dragon seems to be more advanced and complicated. Settled for H17F for now. Thanks guys!

hard_six

Newly Enlightened
21ae68021b8e49ae0656cd630c115d26.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Does anyone know what the Reversing Toggle does?

I'm hoping that by Toggling one can prevent accidentally going a mode backwards by half-pressing for too long. This isn't a feature that I like.

globen6

Newly Enlightened
I have a light with a dragon driver but the secondary high mode only stay in High for a short period. Is there a way to maintain my secondaries running on high for longer... not much guidance on the Dragon Driver instruction site.
thanks