NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: GET-TOGETHER - FCW-14 / FSM-2 - NJ, NY, CT, PA area - 9-8-18 to 9-11-18

Default Re: GET-TOGETHER - FCW-14 / FSM-2 - NJ, NY, CT, PA area - 9-8-18 to 9-11-18

Nice post Dizzy Glad to hear Dan enjoyed to Aeropress coffee. Karl certainly is a great writer, and has a "radio voice" to boot!

The "The Tarp of Life", as Bimmerboy coined, will live to see another event. It spent a few days at the Thomas Jefferson Court Rehab Center, for creosote addiction, and time to heal a six inch stab wound.

Kathy and I are ready for another FCW, rain or shine! Would love to explore the park in more favorable weather conditions.

Thanks again Tim, for planning the event, and pointing me to the FCW thread.

@Stan the AWESOME camping man, yall need to roll to Wisconsin for some camping fun! You, Robyn and Gaby are ONE CRAZY FUN group!

Default Re: GET-TOGETHER - FCW-14 / FSM-2 - NJ, NY, CT, PA area - 9-8-18 to 9-11-18

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Oooooo! Mom is gonna beat your a$$!!!!

Fortunately, it'll have to be with a shorter spoon!

Quote Originally Posted by karlthev View Post
    He shore do deserve it!! Never catch him in his Bimmer though! VaRoooooom!
    It certainly is an effective means of escaping the fury of a woman scorned! BTW... I broke the news, and luckily, Mom has a list of other things to beat me over first. The potential need to burn rubber is always looming!

Thank you VERY much for taking a look around camp, and asking the office to contact you just in case. Above and beyond. At the very least, I owe you some fried eggs cooked on a flashlight!
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

"....fried eggs cooked on a flashlight!" I cook but THAT I've NEVER had!! I'd give it a whirl though!

There's always a chance Rocky Raccoon will 'fess up" and relinquish the evidence to the Park Rangers....stranger things have happened....haven't they?

Karl

Karl - A flashlight-cooked egg test may happen this coming week. I had charged up my IMR's to show off Beelzebulb at camp, but since that didn't happen a little voltage needs to be drained off before putting them back into storage.

With some non-stick spray, and 160+ Watts of 4D Mag, I think it'll work. Part of the test is to eat the final result (the egg, not the flashlight). There will be video.

Tim - Hard to believe it's been almost two weeks. I don't think a day has yet gone by where I didn't wish to be back camping with a fun bunch of flashaholics. Thanks again, and seriously looking forward to the next FCW.
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Ditto! Camping trip was a terrific time!

Flashaholic*

Hi everyone! Time for another get together!!! Save the date: October 4th, 5th, 6th. Stay tuned, I will be creating a new post for FCW-15 / FSM-3 very soon. --Tim
    I must have been left in the dark as a child!

I'll be RV'ing and bringing my pups to this one. 😀
    Wildflower seeds on the sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home...

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    I'll be RV'ing and bringing my pups to this one. 

might do the same with my 5lb chihuahua.
    Are pets allowed? Yes, on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
    go Yankees!

Flashaholic*

For anyone thinking about bringing a pet - I just checked on the Spruce Run website and found this:

Are pets allowed? Yes, on a leash no longer than 6 feet. Not in campgrounds or on beach.
    I must have been left in the dark as a child!

Wow I totally forgot to respond. Sorry, but can’t wait to see y’all again!

Me +3

Ziptrickhead also expressed interest in coming but is not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [gearcarrot.com] Collector and distributor of (mis)information.
    The Guide to High-End Lights | Flashlight Story Collection updated Sept 28
    CPF Specials | 4sevens | LED Testing | EDCF | #cpf

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567