HDS Systems        
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: HDS Systems EDC Pics #1

Default HDS Systems EDC Pics #1

Nice!! My Clicky has some wear and the silvertail Rotary isnít babied at all. The problem is when you spread your daily use over a variety of different lights and keep buying and selling lights to perfect the collection, individual lights just donít get that tattered. I wish more of mine looked like that actually. :/ And the blue one is the only light I really pamper, too.

Default Re: HDS Systems EDC Pics #1

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Nice!!I wish more of mine looked like that actually. :/
    Send them to me. You will have dings and marks in them that will make you wonder what the heck happened to it!
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    HDS Systems Henry's Mini-Me
    I play with dead things

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Nice!! My Clicky has some wear and the silvertail Rotary isnít babied at all. The problem is when you spread your daily use over a variety of different lights and keep buying and selling lights to perfect the collection, individual lights just donít get that tattered. I wish more of mine looked like that actually. :/ And the blue one is the only light I really pamper, too.
    That light has been my daily carry for over 7-years and has been dropped more times than I could count. Hogo got a look at it in person recently as he's the one who calibrated it after I sent it in for repairs and a firmware upgrade. I'm curious what Henry thought about its condition. I like to think it made him proud.
    Last edited by the.Mtn.Man; 01-01-2021 at 11:46 AM.

This has been my EDC for the last 5+ years. I certainly haven't babied it. A standard LE with the standard cool white emitter.

Attachment 13105Attachment 13106

Recently "replaced" by a SS40 Rotary, with titanium bezel and sapphire window. It won't be babied either but it's been on quarantine with me, so not many bumps and bruises to be found around the house...

Attachment 13107

Quote Originally Posted by bpbpoo View Post
    This has been my EDC for the last 5+ years.
    This is a real EDC!

Quote Originally Posted by bpbpoo View Post
    This has been my EDC for the last 5+ years.
    Now that's a properly used flashlight. I love it! I've been carrying my NB45 executive for two and a half years and have no designs on any others. I lost faith in pocket clips on flashlights, but for some reason they work on knives. Yours seems to be in fine working order.

Edit: Math has never been my strength. I've had the NB45 executive since mid 2018, or roughly a year and a half.
    Last edited by Modernflame; 01-01-2021 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Math
    ďMay it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.Ē
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Quote Originally Posted by 59ride View Post
    Doesn't work.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213