• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD--Arc LSH-S kit, NiteCore D10, EX10

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
ALL SOLD-- Howdy everyone. I recently took this kit, and some other goodies, in trade for some older Spyderco knives. It's a sweet kit, with some rare, hard to find Arc accessories.
Included is one Arc LSH-S #30 with TSP tailswitch. One skinny AA twisty, One double AA clicky TSP, One, CR123 TSP clicky tail, sans Kroll switch. One twisty CR123 tailcap. Also included is one TSP CR123 clicky that has been bored. The bore job allows for Arc LS that have been modded with thicker light engines. The battery sits deeper to accommodate the extra light engine thickness. It prevents that telltale gap between the switch and Arc LS head. To be safe, I will say all at about 93% condition, with the exception of the CR123 twisty tail switch which is closer to 70% anodize condition. Price includes Conus shipping. Will ship international, buyer accepts the additional charges for International shipping. First " I'll take it " applies. Please PM me for PP info. $130.00 for a VERY nice bit of flashlight history.
--SOLD--
r763ag.jpg

--SOLD--Next is a modded NiteCore D10 with original, ramping UI and warmish XML and GITD tail slot. Unfortunately thats all I know about this light. Don't remember who I purchased this light from and don't know who did the emitter swap. Bright, floody and functions perfectly. I added a black, Eagletac pocket clip . $44.00--SOLD--

6xzoyq.jpg

sd2u1f.jpg

anbk49.jpg

--SOLD--And a Nitecore EX10. It has the original ramping UI and original Q5 emitter. No mods, other than a GITD oring in the bezel and I added the Eagletac black pocket clip. $42.00--SOLD--

30cyw04.jpg

Last edited: