Candlepower Forums Fantasy Baseball

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
I have a league set up at yahoo. Anyone interested? It's free .....also please let me know a time you would like for the live online draft. I will to my best to get the best time for the most people.

League ID# is 189451
password arcaaa

Play Ball!!

metalhed

Enlightened
Thanx Azman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

In truth, with all the idiocy that has taken place in MLB over the last couple of years (steroids, the A-Rod trade(s), Bud "Stupid" Selig, King George's Yankees, and the rest) I had considered abandoning the sport. But heck, I'm addicted to major league sports too (as well as flashlights). So here we go again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I entered a team and hope others at CPF will do the same.

BTW, I am very competitive...I'll give you a fight till the last day of the season...guaranteed!!

Also, the existing draft time is fine by me...I'll check here and at Yahoo in case you make a change.

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
Thank You for joining metalhed!! Hopefully we can get a few more guys or gals.

Should be an interesting battle for the Candlepower Forums Fantasy Baseball Title.

metalhed

Enlightened
Okay, folks...

I know there are some baseball fans among us, and I also suspect many of you play fantasy sports. Azman has been kind enought to set this up for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif So come'on...signup already.
The league is free, and a live draft is currently scheduled for Sat Mar 13 2:30pm PST.

Just go to Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. The group ID and password are listed in this thread's first post.

As an added incentive, I will donate a box of 12 Surefire batteries to the League Championship prize pot. League champion will receive the batts at season end (I'll even cover shipping!)

I challenge others to join and donate to the pot to make this league truly interesting.

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
There has to be more than two people who enjoy fantasy baseball on Candlepower Forums.

Right??

rocketmaninphx

Newly Enlightened
Cannot make the draft time but will set the pre-rankings for my team.

If the 2 of you like you can joim my other league that has 4 members at this time. At least this gets us up to 6.

Let me know.

League ID: 69092 and the Password is mlb2004.

Draft is Sat Apr 3 4:30pm PST

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
LAST CALL!!!!

I see we have about 7 teams signed up now.

The draft is tomorrow.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the manager of the Mudville Sluggers and I can tell you, we're looking forward to this years draft after our dismal performance last season.

See you in the pits.
Mike

metalhed

Enlightened
Rocketmaninphx

I always try to turn a favor.I joined your league and am looking forward to trying to keep up with two fantasy teams. Good Luck to all!!!