Buttonhead screws for Arc4 clip-Free*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
I recently came into possession of a quantity of 4-40x3/16" S/S buttonhead cap screws which can be used to replace the stock phillips head screws to hold down your Arc4 clip.These have allenheads and you will need a 1/16" key. They make a cool light look even cooler.There are photos on a similar thread if you need to know how it looks-run a search.
These are going to be distributed Free to the first 20 people who respond on this thread./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

RULES-Don't PM me--I'll PM you if you are among the 1st 20 who respond On the thread. I will give you a mailing address to send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to. Sorry,at this time, just U.S. addresses. Because I will need to protect the screws from the tender mercies of our mail service w/ cardboard-please include sufficient postage--assume 2 oz.= $.60.
no more than 2 pair per respondee.The individual who sold me something similar for $2.50(you know who you are) must make a $2.50 donation to CPF if he wants more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif In fact,all of you can use this as an opportunity to throw a buck at CPF.

Empedocles

Newly Enlightened
Thsi may be a stupid question:

Are these the type of screws that will fill the holes (without poking up too much, if at all) on my CLIP-LESS Arc4?

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ill take a pair please
unless these are the same length as the others you mentioned in that case I'll back out
The screws were a little too short for comfort in al. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
I will put up a list of the 1st 20 on this thread in a day or two before I PM you.
Be patient. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
Empedocles--jpeg's photolink shows what I'm giving away. Thanks jpeg.
Christolph-- someone was selling 1/8" versions and they were too short for comfort.These are as long as the stock screws(3/16")

snook

Newly Enlightened
Very cool of you, chiaroscuro.

I would like two pairs please.

Thanks!

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am I in ?

US shipping address can be supplied / SASE might work out too from there

Klaus

s2k

Newly Enlightened
I'm not in US, but willing to paypal you the postage, can count me in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
I'd like a pair. The Philips screws are one of my continuing peeves about the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.