• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Landi CTS Just $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
I have up for sale a great John Landi knife. If you have any questions or need more pics etc. please ask. Price includes shipping in the USA and PP fees. Time stamps and unconditional "I'll take it" will rule.

Landi CTS w/blade choil: Per John's specs, "The CTS in 1/4 A2, OAL is 12 1/8 inches and a cutting edge of 5 7/8. The A2 is has been professionally heat treated and tempered to an Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA. The handle has been skeletonized, it weighs in at only 17 ounces with the sheath." Scales are a gray/green micarta. I bought this knife in 2013 direct from John, and it has been in a BOB ever since. I haven't used it and the blade has the factory edge. There are some light horizontal scratches in the blade from taking it in and out of the kydex sheath a few times over the years. There is also a bit of patina/surface rust on the exposed tang in the handle from skin oils. I'm sure it would be easy to remove. I have tried to capture these in the photos. This would make a heck of a chopper for your summer camping adventures! I don't think you'll be disappointed in this knife. $120

IMG_4772_zpsrtcs4kne.jpg

IMG_4774_zps55cdve3c.jpg

IMG_4773_zpsxgybqezp.jpg

IMG_4775_zpsrt0gr25p.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Landi CTS

Price drop. Would love to get this to a good home.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Landi CTS

Small price drop, else I'm gonna take it camping next weekend and hack up wood with it. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.