Klarus        

Thread: Lumintop GT Mini (Thower) Beam shots and more!

Default Lumintop GT Mini (Thower) Beam shots and more!

Hi all,

I have to say that I am really impressed with the performance and quality of this little light. I was tempted to name this video the C8 slayer!

If you get one of these please let us know how it compares to your other small throwers.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Lumintop GT Mini (Thower) Beam shots and more!

Thank you Matt

Looks neat, wonder how this and the Emisar D1S stack against each other. I like my D1S but the newer finish on Emisar lights is...well it feels bad.

I like your reviews. Thank you.
    Kata Ton Δaimona Eaytoy

Default Lumintop GT Mini (Thower) Beam shots and more!

Any idea where to find dimensions? I saw how it looks next to a c8 in your video. How about next to a tc20 or emisar lights, or possibly a u22?
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

I came to ask the sam e question: how does this compare to an Emisar D1S. I would love to see the two held side by side as well. I'm very curious. I'm still gonna get it though. It would look so cool next to my GT!

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Any idea where to find dimensions? I saw how it looks next to a c8 in your video. How about next to a tc20 or emisar lights, or possibly a u22?
    Here is a clip I found in a thread about it.
    name: MiniGT LED: Cree XP-L HI Lumen: 1250 (measured) Lux: 135kcd cell: 18650 (18350 with optional tube) Driver: tba UI: Narsil 1.2 reflector: smooth, 43mm inner diameter / 40mm depth lens: AR coated Head diameter: 50mm total length: 132 mm manufacturer: Lumintop price: US$ 39.95
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.