Wuben        

Thread: Parts for sale?

Help Parts for sale?

So, my wife washed my D25A, I love that light. I can short it straight to the wall of the light and it comes one just fine, but the tail switch is out. I would really like to be able to purchase parts (i know its not a warranty thing). I have burned out switches before and I can no longer find where to buy them online. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks much!
    Enlightened from birth

Default Re: Parts for sale?

Try Mountain Electronics . com. I hope posting that was okay by the CPF gods. Should be? They have pretty much anything you need. If you do not see in online call them.

Flashaholic*

presuming you are in the US ~ send us an email with your shipping address information.
    sales@eagtac-usa.com or sales@illuminationGear.com

Cheers

sorry, I don't think mtnelectronics is an Eagtac dealer/has ET parts?

Quote Originally Posted by SFG2Lman View Post
    So, my wife washed my D25A, I love that light. I can short it straight to the wall of the light and it comes one just fine, but the tail switch is out. I would really like to be able to purchase parts (i know its not a warranty thing). I have burned out switches before and I can no longer find where to buy them online. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks much!
    the reality of life... 50% +/- of it will be in darkness (unless you have a light!) dba
    (also EagTac-USA)

Thanks for this information, I too am looking for a replacement switch for my D25LC2 that I use every single day for work.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Just a suggestion-check with Vinh at Sky Lumens. He has built a number of D25ís for me and does excellent work at fair prices with an awesome warranty. I donít know if he will sell just parts but it canít hurt to ask...