Post a ridiculous ebay auction...

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened

evanlocc

Enlightened
If with that video, WE 'human race' manage to get connect with alien race officially. Then add another few zeros to the bid price is still worth. But....

Photon

Newly Enlightened
How much does ebay charge for an auction with an opening bid of $1.3 million?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There was an auction a couple of years back for a shirt with dinner plate-sized armpit sweat stains from some famous person.
Yuck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I didn't want that shirt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Icky poo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
metalicas entigerey was on sale there ,,,,,,,,,,,, hey if some one can spell check this sentuce for me id be gratefull

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
who remember the auction for an ***-kicking?
if you paid his airfare he'd fly over and kick your ***.

that was classic.

[/ QUOTE ]roflmao thats funny

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Wormmon said:
There was an auction a couple of years back for a shirt with dinner plate-sized armpit sweat stains from some famous person.
Yuck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I didn't want that shirt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Icky poo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
speaking of celebrity auctions, there was also an auction on e-Bay for one of Britney Spears farts, caught in a Ziploc baggy.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
speaking of celebrity auctions, there was also an auction on e-Bay for one of Britney Spears farts, caught in a Ziploc baggy.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that's positively YUCKY!!! Eeeewwww!!! Gross!!!!!!!
Even worse than a celebrity's shirt with armpit puddles in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Tombeis

Enlightened
All well and good, but I bet this guy didn't take the time to find out what flashlights the alien was EDCing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

evanlocc

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Tombeis said:
All well and good, but I bet this guy didn't take the time to find out what flashlights the alien was EDCing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

..... i think those grey guy are born with 'night vision' or thermal sight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Spudman

Enlightened
Wow Tree. Just wow. Eleven bids for an empty box. Do ya think the guy is about to get his first negative feedback? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
Oh I remember when in 2000 or 2001 when sony came out with playstation 2 and they were impossible to get by xmas some guy sold empty box for $600. It was stated all over the auction that it was a box but if you didn't read carefully you would assume taht you were getting acctual unit. SOme lady bought it for her kid and later left a negative feedback for the guy. From one side I felt bad for her since she prolly spend good portion of her pay check to make her kid happy, yet she didn't read what she was buying so it's her loss.

Matt