• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ON HOLD: Malkoff MDx-16.5 Head with Hi-Lo Ring

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Hey everyone. I have a Malkoff MDX-16.5 head with hi-low ring. It also includes a lens and o-ring, so just add your own drop-in and go. These were for a project that has gone in a different direction.

The hi-low ring is in excellent condition, see detail photos. (These retail for $28.99 plus S&H.)

The MDX-16.5 head is used, there are a few pin points of anodizing missing and a few dings at the front edge, but it is 100% functional. See detail photos. Not a safe-queen, but not worn out...just a good solid user. (These retail for $34.99 plus S&H.)

The head and the hi-low ring go together, I will not split them up at this time. These are nearly $65 + S&H new from Malkoff, but these are both yours for $45 shipped ****SPF****. CONUS only, Paypal only, please. Price is firm. No trades at this time! Questions welcomed, but in the case of disputes, the first "I'll take it" posted in the thread takes priority over PM, texts, smoke signals, vague posts, or any other communication.

qdDxGu7m.jpg
bxINis8m.jpg
diSsriIm.jpg
hit4qdum.jpg
8TAthbMm.jpg
IKWTD4nl.jpg
x50UlGHl.jpg

Last edited: