Fenix

night.hoodie

Enlightened
I would like to collect an LD01, E99Ti, the F15, UC02 and another E05ss. I am certain there are CPF members that have most of these safe in their collection. I do not think time will make these models less interesting or desirable. Personally, I do not mind they were mass produced nor exactly rare. I think they will be more rare in the distant future. I imagine some being found in the distant future, after kept safe in collections, and still inspiring awe.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
What? There aint a Fenix collectors thread?

Now there is. Yaaaay.

EO1 is my only Fenix, but good luck taking it from me. :mad:

Edit: added a purple EO1. End edit.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
I have a few fenix lights(some no longer as have parted ways over the years). They are a pretty decent Chinese brand, no doubt for me there. Some may think if you have 3 or 4 then its a collection of, so depends really on what is perceived as a collection.

I dont really do one brand, i like variety and choices along with.............well just different lights/tools.
couple of lanterns, cl25r and cl20
4PYTB8Ol.jpg

tk75vn70 and rc40vn
llumQ05l.jpg

CJIK7qAl.jpg

pd35vn quad xpl 4000k x2 and xpl 6500k(iirc without checking card) x2= a very nice temp on the eye.
I5AaUmql.jpg

I have an e05ss somewhere as well.

Found it!
8lhu1UQl.jpg

Will be some i have missed out no doubt.................

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have the E01, the most bulletproof reliable light created by Fenix.

...and like George Costanza, I will leave on that high note.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I can't say I really collect them, but I do have a few:

1. E99 Ti AAA
2. E05 SS AAA
3. LD01 SS AAA limited edition
4. 15th Anniversary Rose Gold Plated AAA
5. Fenix E01 AAA
6. LD75C 4x18650 or 8xCR123A
7. Vinh modded Tk75vn77 8x18650

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
I really wish I kept my old Fenix lights. I had 3 of the original E11's - two black and one silver. The LD10 and LD20 were classics. I do have two PD32UE's. Still an awesome light!

colight

Enlightened
I also won't call myself a collector, but I have a few Fenix lights. I've always been a big fan of Fenix thus have only those. I have:

1. UC02,
2. UC02 SS,
3. E01,
4. PD35 V2.0,
5. F15 (the rose gold plated one),
6. FD41, and a
7. TK75 2018, which I haven't tested yet. I'll get that opportunity quite soon, I hope. I've been wanting this TK75 for a long time!

There were a few others which have found new owners over time (gifted by me, some willingly and some reluctantly ...:)).

PartyPete

Enlightened
I have a few Fenix lights from over the years. Nothing really has caught my eye lately but I think next I'm due for a TK series light. But again, lots of competition out there. However, Fenix does make a good light.

Off the top of my head I have:

1. E25
2. E12
3. E41
4. UC01
5. CL05
6. HL10 2016

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a little surprising there wasn't a collector thread before this for Fenix as they were quite popular and one of the earlier Chinese brands to burst into the market.Maybe a search would find one. Seems like the L1/L1P was one of the first really good 1XAA LED lights available. The P1D CE was one of first two production lights to use CREE LEDs and open a new world of LED flashlight performance to the market. The LOD was was probably the light that put single AAA on the map as a viable all around EDC.

Seems like a lot milestones in our little world here at CPF so it certainly deserves a collector following. Other than the EO1 I haven't purchased any Fenix lights in recent years until I ordered the new LD02 V2 the other day. Couldn't resist the warm/UV combo! I don't have the P1D CE or any of the large lights but I do consider the L1P,LOD,P2D,P1 and a couple others valued lights in my collection.

Last edited:

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Personally, I COLLECT Maglites, I USE my Fenix and Malkoff lights daily.

I think I have 6 Fenix lights currently. I particularly like the E15, PD35 Tac, and TK47UE. In my experience, they're great lights, decent price, great customer service.

JT

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I collect them ALL! :D Maglites are fun to collect though with all the color variations. Some of my collection are simply "users" that have been retired and that is true of my Fenix lights.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been very happy with Fenix lights. Let's see how many I can recall that I have:

1. TK45
2. TK75vnkt (modded by Vinh)
3. PD32UE
4. LD01
5. PD35
6. E21 (x2, one in each car with lithium batteries)
7. TK09 (x2, 2015 edition - my personal all-time favorite light to have around for general usage and EDC)
8. BC30 - unfortunately has gone missing, :( - might need to pick up another once I heal up from a torn meniscus and get back to cycling

I have also gifted some others to people including LD01, LD22, PD32UE, TK41, E21, LD12, and a TK75 at least. They've all be reliable for us.

Sos24

Enlightened
I have a few Fenix and think they are good quality lights.
- I everyday carried a PD25 for about a year until it was recently replaced by an HDS.
- The UC02 replaced the E05 as my keychain light, but both are good
- CL20 is still my favorite lantern.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like almost everyone is a current or former user including myself where my Fenix collection is "retired users".That bodes well for Fenix as their lights have found popularity but are there any dedicated Fenix collectors with a sizable collection actively seeking different variations?

adept1

Newly Enlightened
My first modern LED flashlight was a Fenix P2D Q5 in olive color. Unfortunately I lent it to a friend and he lost it in North Korea of all places! I then moved on from Fenix to other lights whose drivers handled rechargeable batteries properly. It was a great little light though.