• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What is your poll and best idea on ACEBEAM headlamp H30?

acebeam

Enlightened
ACEBEAM Headlamp H30

0054631_h30_630.jpeg

Typical features:

* 21700 5100mAh rechargeable battery assures the much longer run time for the outdoor activities
* The brightest 4000 lumens output for the emergency

* Lowest temperature resistance to -20℃
* USB-C 3 times faster charging speed
* Color temperature: 5000K & 6500K for option
* Waterproof IPX8
* Special mode only SOS without Strobe

POLL 1: Solution 1 or 2?

Red SOS: the 21700 5100mAh battery ensures the run time up to a few days or even more with SOS modes, and the SOS continuously keeps flickering until the battery is run out without turning off the light.There are two solutions:

Solution 1) Keeping SOS continuously flickering until the battery is run out, which will lead to battery damage.
Solution 2) Setting the light turn off when the voltage is at 2.7V.

We prefer the solution one that keep the SOS flickering until the battery is used up, as we think human life is much more precious than battery when waiting for the rescue outside even though the run-out battery will lead to battery damage.

How do you think ?

POLL 2: Red + IR, Red + UV, Red + CRI90, which version you prefer?

ACEBEAM H30 is specially designed with Red and Green Light for outdoor hunting, and also it might be made with optional versions:

Red + IR
Red + UV
Red + CRI90

We highly appreciate your poll and best idea.

Last edited:

Sherbona

Newly Enlightened
For the main light please add a 4000K option. For headlamps 5000K is too much of a 'cool white' for me, I normally avoid headlamps that are above around 4300K in tint.

1: No preference
2: UV + UV <-- agpp suggested this below, I like this idea - UV is good for some outside stuff where you want to keep your hands free, e.g., looking at minerals, looking for scorpions around the tent etc....

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Another vote for...

Poll 1: Solution 2
Poll 2: Red+CRI90

Agpp

Enlightened
1: How low can your mcu go? Even 2v battery can usually be brought to life. Close to that point you won't be able to pull nearly any current, you need to decrease output to be able to discharge so low. In the end you'll be pulsing in moonlight mode, before the battery is killed.
So my advice: first, don't do sos mode. Nobody will use it and it will stand in a way of everyone. Second, if you must, don't limit voltage but make sure your light does go low.
2: UV+UV or UV+red