Lumintop SD4A - Great Light!

plasma327

Newly Enlightened
I usually research my light before i buy to the point of OCD at times. My wife and i are avid Amazoners
and i a always see light's in droves but i am aware most of them except the quality name brands are
the same kinda light you get at the dollar store etc.. I saw a Lumitop SD4A for $22.50 prime. I have the
BLF-GT and The Mini GT and both are quality lights. So, for that cheap i bought one. I am impressed!
What a quality little light!! Very impressed. Great brightness for running on 4 AA batts. The beam is almost
perfect match of flood and. It has great UI that is easy as pie. It even came chalked full of Duracell's...
I liked it so much i bought another one... Of course the price changed a few bucks but what is $2.50.
Thought i would share as i know some have limited budget and the value on thin one i think is priceless.
Great Light !!
CyGQ1l2.jpg
[/IMG]
btlnpGm.jpg
[/IMG]
gLlg5u4.jpg
[/IMG]
zTbZRCr.jpg
[/IMG]

plasma327

Newly Enlightened
Re: Great Light!

I just did look. Out of stock from where i bout the two. Could i have bought the last 2?
I have no idea where you found the $339.00 at. That sucks.

Kiwi123

Newly Enlightened
This is just amazing, i am impressed, what a quality little light, very impressed, great brightness for running, i like this design, thanks for sharing such great work...

kicker9898

Newly Enlightened
Nice! Wish I could find one for that price lol. I had a Nitecore with the 4 aa setup, one of my favorite lights but I just gifted it to my mother in law. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on Amazon.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has always been interesting to me because it also runs on a single D cell (at reduced output, but still with usefully spaced modes).

I've never pulled the trigger and purchased one, but if I had seen it for $25, I sure would have. I think I normally see it $40+.

--flatline