• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam H30 Headlamp 4000LM 1*21700 BATTERY 5100mAH

acebeam

Enlightened
0054631_h30_630.jpeg

ACEBEAM H30 provides an unparalleled output from Firefly 3 lumens to Turbo max. 4000 lumens widely used from night reading to outdoor searching, making ACEBEAM H30 the most powerful headlamp. The equipped Type-C rechargeable function with Triple times charging speeds makes H30 much more convenient to charging the 21700 5100mAh battery inside the tube without taking the battery out. Being fitted with a CREE XHP70.2 LED white light for a better color rendering, the additional CREE XPE2-R2 630nm Red light and CREE XPE2-G3 530nm Green light allows the capability for any mission such as outdoor hunting, and easily protects the night vision. The special SOS for an emergency can even last 72 hours without turning off the light. The compact headlamp H30 is ideal for demanding sports such as hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, backpacking, reading and all night activities.
1 x CREE XPE2-R2 LED,
1 x CREE XPE2-G3 LED,
* Max 4000 lumens;
* Powered by 1 x 21700 5100mAh battery,;
* 182 hours run time for 3 lumens moon mode;
* Type-C charging port included;
* Red & Green light for special situations;

Last edited:

Saul

Newly Enlightened
How long will it last in 4000 Lumens?

Last edited:

wormyian

Newly Enlightened
Been a big fan of acebeam lights my first one survived many wash cycles tumble dried left outside for a week and never stopped working, I recently purchased a h15 awesome light , I need a good light as I use them twice a day digging bait on the beach I have just purchased the h30 and can't wait to try it out.
I have a zebralight,armytek,olight but they are the ones that go in my pocket as a back up and the acebeam is the first one on my head.

patricio2626

Newly Enlightened
Been a big fan of acebeam lights my first one survived many wash cycles tumble dried left outside for a week and never stopped working, I recently purchased a h15 awesome light , I need a good light as I use them twice a day digging bait on the beach I have just purchased the h30 and can't wait to try it out.
I have a zebralight,armytek,olight but they are the ones that go in my pocket as a back up and the acebeam is the first one on my head.

I just bought one yesterday, should be here tomorrow. Initial impressions? I'm mainly hoping the battery life is longer in mid mode than my Petzl NAO+, and with a 21700 I imagine it will be. Petzl claims 15h in max autonomy but after 2hrs the battery is down to 65% per the MyPetzl light app (grrrr.) I hike at night in remote locations sometimes and don't want to have to strap on my backup BD with it's 110 lumen max output.

patricio2626

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived yesterday. This isn't a full review and so I'll bump this thread unless the moderators decide to slap me for it :D Construction feels solid and looks good. Charge time was just shy of 3.5 hours with my Samsung fast charger (same as a review where they stated 3h 23m). The beam is definitely more floody than my Petzl NAOs but it sure puts out a lot of light, and so I don't mind the floodiness. I like a well-lit trail more than most, and to my amazement even the low setting seemed more than sufficient for me (can this *really* be only 120lm???) I was easily able to spot the glowing eyes of all of the animals off the side of the trail (some coyotes and a few armadillos). The light did seem 'whiter' than my NAO and NAO+, but that's neither a plus nor a minus for me. If this thing runs anywhere close to the 23.7h (even half) of the claimed low runtime with anywhere close to this level of light then I will simply be amazed at this headlamp.

Fit is comfortable. I adjusted a bit too tightly and had to loosen the main strap as it gave me a headache after 1h 30m:

wgrtyq.jpg

Pics from low mode:

sce6fq.jpg

wsba1.jpg

2yv8m7r.jpg

And turbo mode (the owl flew away just before I took the picture):

4i24gh.jpg

I haven't even tried the turbo high mode yet, as I mistakenly thought that the turbo mode *was* turbo high.

ven

Flashaholic
Damn thats a big lamp! (unless you have a beetle juice head ). Certainly looks impressive, thanks for sharing.:cool:

ezerhoden14

Newly Enlightened
Anyone able to tell me how the hotspot and throw of the Acebeam H30 compared to a Nitecore HC70?
I have the HC70 however a few things prevent it from being perfect for my use, mainly the battery pack and wire, the hot spot on the HC70 is useable and i'm hoping to get a brighter light but with a fair amount of throw for railroad work. i'm hoping to beable to see 400ft and decern if switches are lined while moving 10mph.

Thanks!

mickb

Enlightened
I'll probably upset folks as I like big toys myself but I think someone has to be the kid who pointed out the emperors new clothes. Its almost a soda can , 4000lumens with a peak CD of only 10,000, half a pound most of which hanging off the forehead causing headaches after just 1.5 hours of what appears to be trailwalking? Hells bells flashaholics, you are into the twilight zone now.

Last edited: