• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Polarion CSWL, Night Reaper

Parker VH

Enlightened
(SOLD-SOLD)!!I have a Polarion CSWL, Night Reaper HID light for sale. Here is a thread on the light. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?252194-Polarion-Night-Reaper-(CSWL)
The light is in excellent condition and comes with the IR filter, NATO power cable, machine gun mount, battery charger and Pelican hard case. The battery accepts a full charge but I don't know of a total runtime on it.
These lights are amazing and have one of the best usable beams in an HID light that I'm aware of. I already have one of these lights and that's the only reason I'm selling it.
These lights originally sold for over $4000 according to two sources that I've been in contact with.
Price is $675 plus actual shipping cost in the US only. Your choice of shipping carrier but must be able to ship Li Ion battery. Try and find a better built light for this money.

Attachments

• DSCN1373.jpg
    DSCN1373.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCN1376.jpg
    DSCN1376.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN1379.jpg
    DSCN1379.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN1380.jpg
    DSCN1380.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCN1382.jpg
    DSCN1382.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Parker VH

Enlightened
I have one more of these kits for sale identical to this. Same price.
A friend of mine showed some interest in purchasing this one but as of now it is still for sale.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thing will make you giggle like the last little pig all the way home!

I haven't smiled and been this excited about Lumens in a long time! I may have really pissed off some "distant" neighbors last night.

Thanks OP!!!!!! :naughty:

Last edited: