• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - Mondaine Men's Night Vision Tritium Sport Watch

Joel

Newly Enlightened
Watch withdrawn - to be sold outside CPF. This is a new watch that I received as a gift. It was a bit too big for my small 6.5" wrist, so it has never been worn except for taking the pictures. I already have a small tritium illuminated watch, so I'd much rather have this watch go to someone who is going to use it. It's a great looking watch, keeps great time and the date window is nice and large, so it's easy to read. The watch comes in the original box with all documentation. I'm asking $105 shipped in the CONUS – most discount sellers have the watch listed for $175. I'm not looking for trades or to bargain at this very reasonable price. Here's some info about the Mondaine:
The self-powered illumination system glows permanently for years. Steady, long-lasting readability without any light source for years to come. . . . . Brushed stainless steel case . . Black dial with white hands and markers . . Self-powered Swiss illumination system glows continuously for years, no battery power used, no exposure to light needed. Glass gas capsules . . Big date at the 3 o'clock position . . Swiss Quartz Ronda 509 movement . . Curved mineral glass crystal . . Water resistant to 30 meters (100 Feet) . . Genuine leather strap with matching buckle clasp . . 41mm Case width, 22mm lug width.

Pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/164103992@N02/shares/22ph28

Last edited: