• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Customer Service

agreco60

Newly Enlightened
Hello I purchased 4 Olight h2r cool white headlamps and I have tried emailing Olight with my issues. 3 of the lights will not shut off. They stay on less than the moonlight mode even when shut off. If I do a battery pull and reinstall it is always on. The 4th light shuts off on its own. Is there something I am missing. I have had no response from Olight. Very discouraged and looking for some help. Thanks

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you possible clicked the appropriate number of times to activate the shut off timer on #4? On the first 3, if you remove the tailcap and touch the negative end of the battery to the body, do the lights turn on without touching the switch? Sorry, I just reread the post & saw we were dealing with the h2r-perhaps the only Olight I have never owned. I will try to do some research and get back to you, as my first comments may not apply...

rambo_180

Newly Enlightened
Have you possible clicked the appropriate number of times to activate the shut off timer on #4? On the first 3, if you remove the tailcap and touch the negative end of the battery to the body, do the lights turn on without touching the switch? Sorry, I just reread the post & saw we were dealing with the h2r-perhaps the only Olight I have never owned. I will try to do some research and get back to you, as my first comments may not apply...

who'd you email? i know the email of the guy who runs the olight australia store if that helps?

jmsodpc

Newly Enlightened
olight customer serivce has been wonderful for me. i had a light that was just opened from the box, the green charging light never came on after charging for a day....they sent a new light out even before receiving my old light back to them. they even sent a prepaid shipping label. really tough notch.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
jmsodoc, that has always been my experience with them-I have very rarely had a problem with their lights, but often can push some lights to the extreme and I have always had prompt responses and excellent feedback. I am glad to hear your experience has been excellent as well.

jmsodpc

Newly Enlightened
olight customer serivce has been wonderful for me. i had a light that was just opened from the box, the green charging light never came on after charging for a day....they sent a new light out even before receiving my old light back to them. they even sent a prepaid shipping label. really tough notch.

got the new light and it charges like its supposed to be charged. all good now and its a fantastic light. the x7r marauder is definitely my favorite light.