Red headlamp

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Sorry I can't answer your question directly; I'm not familiar with Armytek headlamps.

I know that Zebralight has the H502r, and the H502pr still listed as available on their website, though listed as "back order." Also, NiteCore has one, the HA20. Fenix apparently has 8 different headlamps with a red LED.

SRSeedBurners

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I can't answer your question directly; I'm not familiar with Armytek headlamps.

I know that Zebralight has the H502r, and the H502pr still listed as available on their website, though listed as "back order." Also, NiteCore has one, the HA20. Fenix apparently has 8 different headlamps with a red LED.

Thanks night.hoodie. The reason I posted this thread is because the H502PR is on backorder. I'll look at the HA20, didn't know about that one!

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Thanks night.hoodie. The reason I posted this thread is because the H502PR is on backorder. I'll look at the HA20, didn't know about that one!

I see there are currently 502r available new on eBay, but the prices kind of blow, at least $15 over what they ought to be. The photo red version uses the deeper red (660nm) Cree Photo Red LED, which can be found separately for mods. The regular Cree XPE Red (~630nm) probably appears brighter than the photo red version.