How many flashlights do you have?

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was counting my flashlights the other night, and I was surprised to see that my collection has risen to 112, give or take 1 or 2 I may have forgotten. I'm not including the $1 Countycomm lights because I bought those with the intention of giving those away. Most of my lights are run of the mill, ordinary everyday flashlights. I like to collect American-made flashlights. About 1/4 of my flashlights are LED. The rest are incandescent. That is an ever increasing amount. So, how many flashlights do you have? What percentage are LED/incandescent/HID? Do you collect a certain type/make?

paulr

Flashaholic
Man, what a scary question. I don't think I dare count. I have a bunch of the $1 CC lights to give away, but I also bought a bunch of small Princeton Tec lights during the TTS closeout to give away. Should I count those? If not, let's see:

LED:

2x Arc AAA
2x CMG Ultra-G
2x CMG Infinity LED (red, white)
UKE 2AAA eLED
4x Photon II (yellow, green, white, red)
1x Countycomm squeeze light UV
McLux TK
Arc4+ Second, may resell
UKE 4AA eLED, may resell
Firefly semi-complete (awaiting electronics)
Luxeon R2H on star (awaiting assembly into Firefly)
Eveready Essentials 2-led headlamp

Incan:

Streamlight TL3 Xenon
UKE 2L
Minimag
Tekna Splashlite (K222 bulb)
Tekna Monolith
Mag 3D
Generic 2D household light
Generic 2C household light
PT Surge
PT Blast

I think that's everything. A few of the above, I'm rather attached to, and wouldn't part with unless I could replace them with something similar. Most of the rest I could see trading for other gizmos or giving as gifts if the situation arose.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I dont have that many right now but I am working on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif. I have 2 Blaster 3's, 2 Streamlight 3AAA Task-Lites, 2 Infinity Ultra's, 1 Pelican M6 LED, an old 3D Maglite, old 4D Maglite, and an old 6 volt lantern. I have ordered the Tri-Star 4D. These are more than I really will ever use but I want more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. This forum has me addicted. LED's are the way to go for me from now on.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eleven lights,
Basically, what is in my signiture plus a Brinkmann BB400 Q3L on my wife's bike, Arc AAA w/red LED and a Streamlight Batonlite laying around somewere.
100% of my flashlights are LED lights. Three 5mm LED lights, seven 1.2 watt Luxeon lights and one 5 watt Luxeon light. The 5mm LED collection will be growing soon with some more Arc AAA lights and a few Infinity Ultras.
A UKE 4AA, another 5 watt light and an Arc4+ with 2AA battery pack etc. when it becomes available should round it all out.
I don't collect flashlights exactly. I use them for bicycle lights, EDC lights, work lights, emergency lights and lights for deployments across the pond.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
20 ish almost all the lights purchased since joining CPF have been LED and it looks like 11 are LEDs but I probably have others sitting around I am forgetting.

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Not sure how many flashlights I have but since I joined CFP, I've spent over $10,000 on flashlights, batteries, UCL, etc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'm a little reluctant to admit I only have 11 or so. I recently got rid of a whole bunch of junk lights in various states of disrepair.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave up counting them when I ran out of fingers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Needless to say, I have a lot.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
About a dozen LED flashlights plus a couple coin cell lights, a folding lantern, two CK Sauce lights, an emergency flasher, and silly bicycle spoke lights. I probably have about another dozen incandescent lights(none very good), but haven't bought one in a couple years.

What kind of spoke lights turtle? Hokeyspokes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i currently have 7 lights in rotation. altho i need to send in my Reactor and Arc LSL for repairs.. but i'm looking to make it 11 lights in the next couple months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've got no less than 300 flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif but I have an excuse for having that many...a website about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
craig ever think of turning em all on at once? lol id do it if i had that many

roguesw

Enlightened
i am also sad to say i have only 4, 6p with kl3, mclux, and mclux pr-t, and mini lgi,
as you can see, solid state lighting for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
For now I've got a 6P,E1e/w KL1,Electo-Lumen Anglux,Inova Blue X5, eternaLight ELiteMax, LedXtreme Predator and a MiniMag sporting a MadMax module.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

chiphead

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to do some inventory this weekend, I've failed to list my Maglite 3D, Streamlight Stinger HP and a LightWave 3000. I may purchase another 6P, I fear that this one may disapear from the SureFire product line before year's end.

chiphead
p.s

The problem now is to figure out which on to take (+ batteries) on an up coming road trip to home state. Arkansas.

stockwiz

Enlightened
Mine are listed in signature. They are all lights any non flashoholic wouldn't think of spending the money on, although I don't have 50 or 100 and probably never will have that many lights (so I say right now.) I just wanted to find lights good for every use I need, and I have.

Lambda Turbo Nano Mate for a bright rechargable EDC on a keychain.

Modded Arc LSL for general use around the house. (although I find myself using the nanomate more lately)

Electrolumens FT-3C for moderate throw applications indoors and outdoors.

Mag 3D mod for a long throwing lightsabre for long distance throw applications.

Electrolumens Illumalux modified with a red luxeon for bedside use ... the red beam causes only minor loss in night vision and consequently I'm able to use it without "squinting" like I would other color lights.

All I have left now is perhaps a 2+ million candlepower lantern, and those are easy to find.

Larry1582

Enlightened
Last time I counted I was around 300. Most are regular or old type flashlights. Not a lot of high dollar Surefires, but maybe one day. I will not post pictures here and take up space, but here is a link

www.hometown.aol.com/charnes5

(I have no excuse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

jtice

Flashaholic
I havent counted in a while, but if I were to guess, about 65.

( my sig line is way out of date. )