• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E04vn - Tiny Mule R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
$ 45.00

• Factory Link Here
  • It's TINY& irresistibly cute
  • This is a petite mule light
  • Not a headlight although aftermarket band easily fited
  • Excellent heft for size
  • Excellent build quality
  • Easy UI
  • Strong magnet tail-cap magnet
  • 16340 with built in micro USB port included
  • Spec 1 has Manker factory warranty
  • Spec 3-4 has Sky Lumen warranty
$45 Spec 1 Stock XPL 6500K 470 Lumen
$55 Spec 2 Samsung 351 HCRI 4000K
$55 Spec 3 Nichia 219c 4000K
$55 Spec 4 Nichia 219c 5000K

REVIEW VIDEO

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
These look awesome. What all is part of your mod work to these? Is it just the emitter swap? Do the stock lights have any kind of reflector or optic that is removed to make these Mules? It's hard to find a good business end pic of the stock light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
These look awesome. What all is part of your mod work to these? Is it just the emitter swap? Do the stock lights have any kind of reflector or optic that is removed to make these Mules? It's hard to find a good business end pic of the stock light.

LED swapped is all I do. The light is a mule. NO reflector or optics of any kind. You just get a flat artifacts free wall of light. Neutral tint is a must on a mule for me. The stock XPL 6500K is purple.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have tiny hands so this thing is really tiny. Cant get over how cute and useful it is :)

Last edited:

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received
e9277fc1556f5ffbd34b59a025e655f6.jpg

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. I want to support skylumen by purchasing this light. Can you tell me the spec and tint quality?
It's the spec 2 samsung. Vinh reported he axed the 319 nichia spec 3 and decided on samsung.

Tint quality is okay, I cant really offer ant feedback as I dont have compared lights in 4k range. It does seem whiter
than 4k though.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's the spec 2 samsung. Vinh reported he axed the 319 nichia spec 3 and decided on samsung.

Tint quality is okay, I cant really offer ant feedback as I dont have compared lights in 4k range. It does seem whiter
than 4k though.

Thanks.. spec 2 ordered... this will be my edc light for all.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
What impressed me was just a wall of light that it produces. Its definately small enough to comfortably carry for EDC. This may be my edc light as well.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Batch 2 arrived. Most are spoken for. Only a few left. Now is a good time if you want one.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Manker just sold out. Batch 3 is a long way away. People love this one LOL