Nashville, TN, United States09/10/201812:23 A.M.Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States09/09/201810:51 P.M.Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States09/07/20189:34 P.M.Arrival Scan
La Vergne, TN, United States09/07/20188:59 P.M.Departure Scan
09/07/20188:13 P.M.Origin Scan
United States09/07/20186:19 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Nokoff

Enlightened
That you live in Albuquerque, but your heart's in Tennessee?

Arrival scan just means it's hit the local Hub or PO in Albuquerque. It will change to "Delivered" once so. Holy he^^ that's hard to spell, must be of Indian origin

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
It means it was assigned to a truck that was supposed to be sending that mail out to those areas but the truck wasn't routed. Therefore it stayed showing bumping between those two regional facilities

markr6

Flashaholic
Louisville to Albuquerque in one hour flat. UPS recommissioned some old Concordes to move packages. Smart move!

ups_concorde.jpg

Yeah yeah I know...LOCAL time.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
It means it was assigned to a truck that was supposed to be sending that mail out to those areas but the truck wasn't routed. Therefore it stayed showing bumping between those two regional facilities

Thanks members for shedding excellent light on this phenomena!

At first I was wondering if perhaps Dr. Strange had taken to driving UPS delivery vehicles.

Then it seemed that some tunneling subatomic particles had been used as packing material to fill up the shipping box.

Sadly I'll never know, as the vendor informed me before delivery that they did not have a CDMA sim card for this model. I returned to sender, reason being 'product misrepresented'

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I ordered a package from Greensboro NC that went to Compton Ca DHL, then Raleigh NC DHL, back to Compton where DHL handed it over to USPS who sent it back to Greensboro then to my house....

The kick in the head? The return address on the package says the business is in....
Hawthorne California....

15 days to get from NC to Va. It was a rare item so it was worth the wait. But dam.

Last edited: