• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a new, unused, and one of a kind Thors Hammer Custom Leather HDS Flash light Holster. It was made and purchased in July 2018. I received holster and have not used it because I prefer a belt clip fastener and this holster has a belt loop fastener.
I currently have seven of the Thors Hammer Custom Leather HDS Flash light holsters. This leather maker is amazing. Once in a lifetime do you find someone that has Dan's level of creativity, practical design ability, master class workmanship, and attention to detail. He designs practical works of art that are one of a kind. Dan also guarantees his work for life regardless of owner.

Below are the details of this HDS Flash light holster.

Sewn belt loop (for 1.5" belt)
Lined* - important for copper based HDS flash lights like bronze and brass
Finger cut outs
Flap over pouch
Two tone color
Tritium yellow eagle eyes

I paid $175 and am asking $149 $129 for this holster which includes USPS Priority postage within the continental United States. (For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).

(* helps prevent the growth of verdigris on your light)

bobs-photo-1.jpg

bobs-photo-2.jpg

bobs-photo-3.jpg

bobs-photo-4.jpg

dan-eagle-loop-photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

A couple more photos of this practical work of art:

(For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).

dan-eagle-loop-photo-2c.jpg

dan-eagle-loop-photo-3c.jpg

dan-eagle-loop-photo-4c.jpg

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

New asking price.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's definitely a beauty, hope someone takes it off your hands

Maybe, possibly mention that it will work on 1" diameter lights and not just HDS lights;)

Flashlike

Enlightened

A couple more photos of this practical work of art:

(For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).

The photos aren't coming up on my computer for some reason. The links don't even show up in Post# 2.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

The photos aren't coming up on my computer for some reason. The links don't even show up in Post# 2.

Pm me your email address and I will send all eight photos.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holster is still available.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe, possibly mention that it will work on 1" diameter lights and not just HDS lights;)

Great suggestion. This holster was custom made for a HDS Flashlight.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

glad someone has finally bitten on this, too bad it was at a huge loss as it is brand new

Congrats to both

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

glad someone has finally bitten on this, too bad it was at a huge loss as it is brand new

Congrats to both

The holster was up for sale for less than six (6) days. I know that seems like a slow sale because most HDS flashlights priced correctly sell within 12 hours. Several people inquired about it via PM before it sold to CPF member Jerdie. It was going to sell fast because it was brand new/unused and priced right for the secondary market.

I see this sale as a win, win, and win. I had the opportunity to hold it in my hand and really enjoyed the design. The design motivated me to purchase four new Thors Hammer Custom Leather products using this design, and CPF member Jerdie. the new owner, had the opportunity to purchase this new and unused holster at a nice discount. I plan to replace this belt loop holster with a similar belt clip holster of the same design.

Last edited: