Klarus        

Thread: SOLD: New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

Default SOLD: New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

Up for sale is a new, unused, and one of a kind Thors Hammer Custom Leather HDS Flash light Holster. It was made and purchased in July 2018. I received holster and have not used it because I prefer a belt clip fastener and this holster has a belt loop fastener.
    I currently have seven of the Thors Hammer Custom Leather HDS Flash light holsters. This leather maker is amazing. Once in a lifetime do you find someone that has Dan's level of creativity, practical design ability, master class workmanship, and attention to detail. He designs practical works of art that are one of a kind. Dan also guarantees his work for life regardless of owner.

Below are the details of this HDS Flash light holster.

Sewn belt loop (for 1.5" belt)
    Lined* - important for copper based HDS flash lights like bronze and brass
    Finger cut outs
    Flap over pouch
    Two tone color
    Tritium yellow eagle eyes

I paid $175 and am asking $149 $129 for this holster which includes USPS Priority postage within the continental United States. (For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).

(* helps prevent the growth of verdigris on your light)

Last edited by RCS1300; 09-19-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Default Re: WTS New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

A couple more photos of this practical work of art:

(For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).

Default Re: WTS New HDS Horizontal Flashlight Holster from Thors Hammer Custom Leather Shop

New asking price.

It's definitely a beauty, hope someone takes it off your hands

Maybe, possibly mention that it will work on 1" diameter lights and not just HDS lights

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by RCS1300 View Post
    A couple more photos of this practical work of art:

(For sale is Holster only. Holster does not come with the HDS flashlight).
    The photos aren't coming up on my computer for some reason. The links don't even show up in Post# 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlike View Post
    The photos aren't coming up on my computer for some reason. The links don't even show up in Post# 2.
    Pm me your email address and I will send all eight photos.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by RCS1300 View Post
    Pm me your email address and I will send all eight photos.
    PM sent. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlike View Post
    PM sent. Thank you.
    Eight photos sent via email

Holster is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post

Maybe, possibly mention that it will work on 1" diameter lights and not just HDS lights
    Great suggestion. This holster was custom made for a HDS Flashlight.

Unenlightened

I'll take it.
    3ACR

Quote Originally Posted by jerdie View Post
    I'll take it.
    Sold pending funds.

glad someone has finally bitten on this, too bad it was at a huge loss as it is brand new

Congrats to both

Quote Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post
    glad someone has finally bitten on this, too bad it was at a huge loss as it is brand new

Congrats to both
    The holster was up for sale for less than six (6) days. I know that seems like a slow sale because most HDS flashlights priced correctly sell within 12 hours. Several people inquired about it via PM before it sold to CPF member Jerdie. It was going to sell fast because it was brand new/unused and priced right for the secondary market.

I see this sale as a win, win, and win. I had the opportunity to hold it in my hand and really enjoyed the design. The design motivated me to purchase four new Thors Hammer Custom Leather products using this design, and CPF member Jerdie. the new owner, had the opportunity to purchase this new and unused holster at a nice discount. I plan to replace this belt loop holster with a similar belt clip holster of the same design.
    Last edited by RCS1300; 09-20-2018 at 06:41 AM.