Trust dereelight?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
So looking to throw together a weapons light for my HD shotgun without spending too much more money or canabalizing the streamlight and Surefire on my carbines. I'm ruling out the yellow G2L and the neon yellow G2L-FY with 120lm head due to being bright yellow. Thoughts on running a Solarforce L2m with an (now older but plenty bright enough) dereelight p60 drop in? Still have some other options I could LEGO but so far I like this one the best.

I could swap heads with the g2lfy, or even run the l2m off one cell and use the Malkoff out of my 2aa conversion c3... but not my first choices for this very much standby application.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
So looking to throw together a weapons light for my HD shotgun without spending too much more money or canabalizing the streamlight and Surefire on my carbines. I'm ruling out the yellow G2L and the neon yellow G2L-FY with 120lm head due to being bright yellow. Thoughts on running a Solarforce L2m with an (now older but plenty bright enough) dereelight p60 drop in? Still have some other options I could LEGO but so far I like this one the best.

I could swap heads with the g2lfy, or even run the l2m off one cell and use the Malkoff out of my 2aa conversion c3... but not my first choices for this very much standby application.
Was dereelight ever a known name? I have an xsearcher coming in the mail but seems like dereelight users are slim and sparse.