The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350 *PRICE DROP*

Default Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350 *PRICE DROP*

I have a Venom Orion flashlight for sale today. This is in the polished aluminum finish, 4000kNichia 219c emitters. 1 lumen on moonlight, 2000+ lumens on turbo, solid copper pill for great heat sinking, customized blue McClicky tailswitch. This has the H17fdriver with full customizability, you can change the mode order, turn mode memory on or off (2 different types of memory as well), add or remove modes, all using just the tail switch to enter programming mode. It comes in the stock ML-L-M-H (turbo) configuration with mode memory off.

This has been pocket carried and there are some superficial scratches and snail trails on the polished aluminum, but no dings or marring. The optic is perfect,t hreads have been lubed and are the smoothest I've felt. I will include 2 1100mAH high-discharge 18350 batteries (these are the best currently available)and a single bay charger. Neither battery has even gone through one discharge cycle (in fact one is still boxed up and has never been used.) I really love this light, I just need to downsize and raise cash.

I'm asking
    $200 $185 shipped to your door for the package. Not interested in trades currently. Please send PM or email to mbplitt@gmail.com. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mbp1; 09-15-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Honorary Aussie

Default Re: Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350

Looks like an impressive light. Was not familiar with the Venom before. GLWYS.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Default Re: Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350

Price drop to $185 shipped!

Default Re: Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350 *PRICE DROP*

Are both of your sales threads for the same light? If so, please choose which location you would like to keep it in and we’ll close the other.

Default Re: Venom Orion Aluminum Flashlight Triple Nichia 219c 4000k 18350 *PRICE DROP*

That is a great deal there, if I wasn’t low on funds I would be all over this one. I think it’s bound to sell soon, nice light!

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Are both of your sales threads for the same light? If so, please choose which location you would like to keep it in and we’ll close the other.
    They are, my apologies for the mistake, please leave this one open and close the other thread.