Imalent        

Thread: Horrible shipping Armytek !

Default Horrible shipping Armytek !

I placed my order Sept 3rd during their 70% off sale , ordered 4 torches (instock) and received a tracking number saying they shipped out the 4th...great right ? Wrong !

It`s now the 14th and he package still hasn`t left their warehouse and after awful customer service replies it`s still not moving.

I live 4 hrs away from their location

Default Re: Horrible shipping Armytek !

Mine was shipped from Hong Kong the 12th and will be delivered today to Nj, USA. Maybe you should move farther away
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

I probably should have .... still no reply from them

I gave up emailing and sent hem a IM through their Facebook page ... nothing

Default Horrible shipping Armytek !

So, about that delivery. Like I said, 2 days, several thousand miles and itís in my hands. Too bad itís the wrong light. They were supposed to replace my tiara but sent a wizard instead. Oh well. Every one makes mistakes. Itís such a beautiful light though. Maybe I donít need a tiara
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Horrible CS but awesome lights

Well they finally admitted it was their fault on Tuesday and will be sending the package out with a new tracking number by Wednesday ...it`s now Friday and it still hasn`t gone out and no tracking number.

How can people run a business like this

Quote Originally Posted by DjGypsy View Post
    How can people run a business like this
    people still buy their lights, so yea they can.