Imalent        

Thread: Inquiry on how my post can be on the review forums

Default Inquiry on how my post can be on the review forums

Hi,

So I've been reviewing flashlights for quite some time now, and I've been posting my reviews on the budget light thread or LED flashlight thread with the heading *For consideration to be moved to the reviews forum* all the time.

So what should I need to do or say or request for my reviews to be moved there? Or does it all depend on the mods? Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Inquiry on how my post can be on the review forums

If you read the reviews policy at the top of the reviews subforum, most of it is spelled out. Generally, a Moderator or Admin will read what you post to decide if it meets criteria. Simply posting the name of a light in the thread title and copy/ paste from a manufacturer website, for example, doesn't fly. If it's an LED light, post your review in the LED Flashlight subforum, and it will be moved after being looked at. Anything that seems like advertising and getting around CPF policies won't fly either. Read a few reviews by established members here to get a feel for format.
    Wildflower seeds on the sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home...

Also, I know for myself personally, I often donít even think about it as I donít read a lot of review threads so I need reminders. A PM to a staff member asking for threads to be looked at can be very helpful.

Awesome, thank you both for your advice as I am fairly new doing this stuff. Will also do some more reading Again, thank you. Light on!