Trouble with an LED strip light and remote

Coolhandbuch

Newly Enlightened
Hi All, first post here. Trying to build a lightbox picture frame for a wedding present using LED lights. I want to use a remote to turn the light on and off. Currently, when all hooked up, the lights turn on but are flickering. The power button on the remote will make the flickering stop but that is the only function the remote can change of the lights. Listed below are the materials I'm working with. Is there something wrong with this setup? Is there a different piece I should use instead somewhere in the configuration? Please help.

LE 2 Pack 16.4ft LED Light Strip, 300 Units SMD 2835 LED, 12V DC Flexible LED Tape 5000k Daylight White, Non waterproof LED Ribbon
LE 12V DC Power Adapter, 3A Transformer, 36W Power Supply, UL Listed for LED Strip Light
Mini LED Controller Dimmer with 11 Key RF Wireless Remote Control DC 5~24V 12A for Single Color 3528 5050 LED Strip Lights
Chanzon (10 x Female) DC Power Connector 5.5mm x 2.1mm 12V 24V Power Jack Socket for Led Strip CCTV Security Camera Cable Wire Ends Plug Adapter
Chanzon (10 x Female) DC Power Connector 5.5mm x 2.1mm 12V 24V Power Jack Socket for Led Strip CCTV Security Camera Cable Wire Ends Plug Adapter

MeMeMe

Banned
Hi All, first post here. Trying to build a lightbox picture frame for a wedding present using LED lights. I want to use a remote to turn the light on and off. Currently, when all hooked up, the lights turn on but are flickering. The power button on the remote will make the flickering stop but that is the only function the remote can change of the lights. Listed below are the materials I'm working with. Is there something wrong with this setup? Is there a different piece I should use instead somewhere in the configuration? Please help.

LE 2 Pack 16.4ft LED Light Strip, 300 Units SMD 2835 LED, 12V DC Flexible LED Tape 5000k Daylight White, Non waterproof LED Ribbon
LE 12V DC Power Adapter, 3A Transformer, 36W Power Supply, UL Listed for LED Strip Light
Mini LED Controller Dimmer with 11 Key RF Wireless Remote Control DC 5~24V 12A for Single Color 3528 5050 LED Strip Lights

You have supplied the same link for every part. Is there a chance you wired it improperly? Is there a chance you hooked the power supply up to a dimmer? If no, then I would suggest the power supply is no good.

Coolhandbuch

Newly Enlightened
I think I figured it out. I switched the male and female connectors and that seemed to do it. Thanks.