• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vn90 V2 :-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

• CFT-90 LED + 30A Buck Driver
    Lumen: 5500
    Intensity: 1.2mcd
    Throw: 2190
  • Flawless beam
  • Must run at least 4 VTC5A Button Tops
  • If you want longer turbo run-time but less peak performance let me know so I can turn down boost :). Peek intensity will drop about 25%. 5
$625

EXPOSURE STEPPED DOWN

Last edited:

Steeldog

Newly Enlightened
I was almost going to get the BLF GTvn but I put the idea on pause to hold out for this. Looks like the wait is worth it.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I cant tweak this light until I get back on Monday. I will be away for a short trip. I will bring it on my trip and hopefully grab some fun beam shots.

domho8

Newly Enlightened
I cant tweak this light until I get back on Monday. I will be away for a short trip. I will bring it on my trip and hopefully grab some fun beam shots.
Pls update us with beam shots.
Enjoy your trip vinh

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Both amazing in their own ways but you already know which one I prefer :p

ven

Flashaholic
The 90vn V2 is amazing, throw junkie must..................no doubt there. But damn, the x65vn holds its own imho for a large hot spot throwing high output beast:cool:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The 90vn V2 is amazing, throw junkie must..................no doubt there. But damn, the x65vn holds its own imho for a large hot spot throwing high output beast:cool:

Thew X65vn just chilling around and nothing really beat it in terms on throw and lumen at once for the longest time.

taubada

Newly Enlightened
Good comparison there, just love the big hot spot on the X65vn. I think I may have got the "prototype" TN42vn90 V2 as I purchased it on the Genesis sale. When it arrived I found its performance underwhelming and 3 days later it died. Sent it back to Vinh and in very short time he had sorted the problem and shipped it back to me.., along with a gift of a Manker tactical pens, which work really well.., thanks mate. 👍 Got the light back a week ago, and I am VERY pleased with its performance,.., this thing rocks big time. Despite the obvious that it heats up quick, and if your going to run it for a length of time, pack a spare set of batteries, this is such a good package in so many ways..., an "eminently useable" mega thrower.., well done Vinh.

flybird

Newly Enlightened
Good comparison there, just love the big hot spot on the X65vn. I think I may have got the "prototype" TN42vn90 V2 as I purchased it on the Genesis sale. When it arrived I found its performance underwhelming and 3 days later it died. Sent it back to Vinh and in very short time he had sorted the problem and shipped it back to me.., along with a gift of a Manker tactical pens, which work really well.., thanks mate.  Got the light back a week ago, and I am VERY pleased with its performance,.., this thing rocks big time. Despite the obvious that it heats up quick, and if your going to run it for a length of time, pack a spare set of batteries, this is such a good package in so many ways..., an "eminently useable" mega thrower.., well done Vinh.

Could you please be more specific on how long of turbo runtime before it gets too hot ? Thank in advance.