most exciteing lantern in years

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got a kerosene light the kind with the jet i pump iy i light it big flame ball then lantern is on fire i think no biggie i grab fire extinguisher i pull trigger nothing at this point im scared big time i look around i see my grill i take offf lid i cover it over lantern and fire a course it was on the ground outisde so it didnt seal complety so the fire still had o2.at this point it was at least in control. i try to get dirt to cover the holes no luck this is ga we only have hard clay. i think kitty litter so i grab the cats box and cover edges fire is out but cat now just gives me weird looks. btw thank god almighty this was all outside

Nokoff

Enlightened
Glad all is well. How many lumens did you estimate? Seriously though, everyone who thinks they have a working ABC household extinguisher go to your cabinet, get it out and shake it around. They should be mixed annually at minimum or they turn to a solid and won't spray even if the gauge is green.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps, this is why I changed my mind and purchased a naturally aspirated lantern instead of a pressurized one :)