ARC4 vs ARC4+ vs ARC4(2nd)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, for the the ARC impaired, what's the difference (one more time), please?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Thanks.

machulu

Newly Enlightened
Let see...

ARC4+ is the premium version with better color temp., more even anodizing, and perhaps a little brighter.

ARC4(seconds) is suppose to be ARC4+ that either didn't make the full brightness, have some cosmetic issue or software issues such as certain function not working

ARC4 might be a little dimmer than the ARC4+ and probably vary slightly in color temp. It might even have grainy anodizing as well when compared to the ARC4+ but other than that, it funtions perfectly

That what I think anyway. I'm sure someone will chime in soon

~Stephen

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
machulu:

Thanks for the input. From the dirth of replies, I'm wondering if no one really knows for certain what the differences are between these various models.

rajanf1

Newly Enlightened
have been out for awhile and can't seem to figure out how really to differentiate them. there used to be a FAQ around here but is no longer available. i would have expected that the information should have been there. oh well i don't have the money anyway... just wondering (my LSL and AAA will tide me over i guess)

nisshin

Enlightened
The FAQ is located at the head of this forum (it's a "sticky" topic). About the difference between the Arc4 and Arc4+:
[ QUOTE ]
The Premium units use less power from the battery than standard units. This is because the LEDs used are more efficient. This improves their run times at the same brightness. They also have a slightly better tint ranking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.