RovyVon Aurora AX Series Question

I b retired

Newly Enlightened
RovyVon makes the Aurora Series of flashlights . All of the varieties of the series are identical almost except for the material used for the body of the flashlight. The Body of the A1 is a Polycarbonate Plastic, The A2 is stainless steel. The A3 is an aluminum alloy (GB 6063) (A3 etc). With a Maximum of 550 lumens in such a small flashlight, I would guess that it will get warm or even hot. Between the Plastic, Aluminum and the Stainless still, which would run cooler based on the ability of the body material to both absorb. and dissipate the heat? I like the fact that the Poly/Plastic Version (the A1) is much more resistant to scratching and also the coat will not peal or flake off. I Like the stainless the least, only because of the increased weight over the other two versions. Thanks I.B.

I b retired

Newly Enlightened
I bought both the aluminum and the plastic/polycarbonate. The aluminum dissipates heat better than the plastic. The plastic has a metal band at the top. I ran both flashlights on high, starting them at the same time. The plastic with the metal band felt noticeably hotter. So which do I carry? The plastic because the aluminum version is very smooth but the plastic has a somewhat rougher and "grippier" feel which I like better.

I b Retired
"I've seen the light "