• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *ALL SOLD*WTS: HDS and Malkoff parts

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) *SOLD*Stainless HDS bezel with reflector. There are a few scratches on the bezel but only noticeable when you look close. I believe the reflector is an orange peel but I could be wrong. Got both straight from HDS. Asking$25 shipped USA

2) *SOLD*HDS universal Pocket clip. Used a few times and placed heat shrink on it. I can remove it if you like before I ship it out. Unfortunately I can't find the smal screw driver it came with. Asking $25 shipped USA

3) *SOLD*Malkoff E-Series Triad Tailcap. I placed it on my Surefire Tactician but different the color anodizing bothered me. So took it ok and sitting on my desk since. Asking $25 shipped USA

4) Arisaka E series shrouded tailcap. Push for momentary, twist for constant on. Again had this for my other E2D before the Tactician came out. Different anodizing color so took it off. Asking $25 shipped USA

5) *SOLD* Malkoff/Elzetta 235lumen standard module. This is not the flood version module. comes with the lens attached and used it a lot but still works great. I just upgraded my Elzetta with a different drop in, asking $25 shipped USA

Like always, I ship first class via USPS and I will provide you with tracking. PM for any questions or PM your email if you want more pictures. Thanks. ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118402.954302.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118414.071399.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118425.639327.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118436.668953.jpg

Last edited:

xml

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS and Malkoff parts

I'll take the #5 Malkoff module for $25 shipped. PM me your PayPal info and I'll get the payment to you. Thanks!

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast

All, your products have been shipped via USPS. To make it easier, I sent the tracking info to your PP email account.

Let me know if you didn't get it by PM here your address. Then I'll Send you tracking info on here. Thanks

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take this per our PM:

4) Arisaka E series shrouded tailcap. Push for momentary, twist for constant on. Again had this for my other E2D before the Tactician came out. Different anodizing color so took it off. Asking $25 shipped USA