EAGTAC        

Thread: *ALL SOLD*WTS: HDS and Malkoff parts

Default *ALL SOLD*WTS: HDS and Malkoff parts

1) *SOLD*Stainless HDS bezel with reflector. There are a few scratches on the bezel but only noticeable when you look close. I believe the reflector is an orange peel but I could be wrong. Got both straight from HDS. Asking$25 shipped USA

2) *SOLD*HDS universal Pocket clip. Used a few times and placed heat shrink on it. I can remove it if you like before I ship it out. Unfortunately I can't find the smal screw driver it came with. Asking $25 shipped USA

3) *SOLD*Malkoff E-Series Triad Tailcap. I placed it on my Surefire Tactician but different the color anodizing bothered me. So took it ok and sitting on my desk since. Asking $25 shipped USA

4) Arisaka E series shrouded tailcap. Push for momentary, twist for constant on. Again had this for my other E2D before the Tactician came out. Different anodizing color so took it off. Asking $25 shipped USA

5) *SOLD* Malkoff/Elzetta 235lumen standard module. This is not the flood version module. comes with the lens attached and used it a lot but still works great. I just upgraded my Elzetta with a different drop in, asking $25 shipped USA

Like always, I ship first class via USPS and I will provide you with tracking. PM for any questions or PM your email if you want more pictures. Thanks. ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118402.954302.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118414.071399.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118425.639327.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539118436.668953.jpg
    Last edited by JPA261; 10-18-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Default Re: WTS: HDS and Malkoff parts

I’ll take #3 Malkoff please pm

edit: PayPal sent
    Last edited by Rstype; 10-09-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Can’t see the pictures,

Ill take hds clip...

Pm sent
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I’ll take the #5 Malkoff module for $25 shipped. PM me your PayPal info and I’ll get the payment to you. Thanks!
    "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." 2 Tim 3:1

I will take the HDS OP reflector. Thanks!

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.
    I really need to start going to bed later.
    P

I need to start having money 😞
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

All, your products have been shipped via USPS. To make it easier, I sent the tracking info to your PP email account.

Let me know if you didn’t get it by PM here your address. Then I’ll Send you tracking info on here. Thanks

Flashaholic*

I’ll take this per our PM:

4) Arisaka E series shrouded tailcap. Push for momentary, twist for constant on. Again had this for my other E2D before the Tactician came out. Different anodizing color so took it off. Asking $25 shipped USA
    Click here for the CandlePower Forums member map.
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ead.php?383660