RofisLight        
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

  1. #1

    Default ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Ready to ship.


    Nichia 219c 4000k:
    10 trits slots, 79$, (no ano'd)
    16 trits slots, 84$. Ano'd = 134$


    XPL 6500K, max 800 lumens,
    10 trits slots, 84$, (no ano'd)
    16 trits slots, 89$. Ano'd = 139$


    Ano'd Ti washer = 4$, fits LAN and Pineapple.


    Trits available: yellow, red, orange, purple, white, pink
    6$/pc, add 5$ for installation.


    ice blue and green will be back in stock in 1st week of Nov.




    Specs:
    ReyLight Ti LAN V3
    Material: Solid titanium (Ti-6Al-4V / Grade 5)
    LED: 4000K Nichia 219C high CRI (Color Rendering Index)
    Reverse polarity protection
    LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
    Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
    Anti-reflective coated lens
    Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
    Easy clicky switch operation
    Tail-stand capability
    Pocket clip
    Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.8 in (9.7 x 2.1 cm)
    Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g) without battery
    Green GITD O-ring


    Easy operation:
    Click to turn on, tap to cycle modes.
    Click again to turn off.
    Starts at moon everytime by default. 8 quick taps will activate the memory function.
    It will remember the last used mode. Another 8 taps will turn off the memory.




    Paypal: rey@reylight.net
    1 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    2 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    3 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    4 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    5 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    6 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    output chart by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    ano'd by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    ano'd 1 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr



    Reverse clip
    reverse clip by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    washer1 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    washer2 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    clip--clipless by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    Ti washer by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    Last edited by hbk_rey; 11-01-2018 at 10:55 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    how many modes are there? Any strobe?

    what does ano'd or o ano'd mean?

    thank you
    G.K Chesterton, when asked 'what is wrong with the world?' simply replied 'I am!'

  3. #3

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by saypat View Post
    how many modes are there? Any strobe?

    what does ano'd or o ano'd mean?

    thank you
    Anodize. 4 modes, no strobe.

  4. #4
    Flashaholic* emu124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Switzerland / CONUS address
    Posts
    729

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.


    for a Ti LAN Midnight-Echo Nichia 219C

  5. #5
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    What battery does this take? Edit: went to the site saw itís AA sized and takes li ion.

    What is the ďwinter finishĒ?

    Are all the reflector Orings green? Any other colors such as clear?

    Is the ti washer a spacer for when you donít use a clip? And can you post a pic with the tailcap off please.

    Can we pick where to place the color trits if we mix and match?

    What size trit vials are they?

    The web site has zero customization options so I have to ask, and I may have more questions
    Last edited by Nokoff; 10-14-2018 at 04:29 AM.
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  6. #6
    Flashaholic* emu124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Switzerland / CONUS address
    Posts
    729

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    It takes AA + 14500... see the output chart

  7. #7
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Do the anodized come with a protective coating? How easily is that finish scratched or wiped off? I will be ordering one when you get the green and ice blue tritium back in stock.

  8. #8

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamabigdog View Post
    Do the anodized come with a protective coating? How easily is that finish scratched or wiped off? I will be ordering one when you get the green and ice blue tritium back in stock.
    Shipped a few dozens in April, havnít received any report yet. the anodize is so far so good, anyway, a flashlight won't last forever. Aluminum anodize also wipe off, right?

    They can be gone realy fast. It's better to place order and pick the pattern now, and I will add green/ ice blue in early Nov.

  9. #9

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokoff View Post
    What battery does this take? Edit: went to the site saw itís AA sized and takes li ion.

    What is the ďwinter finishĒ?

    Are all the reflector Orings green? Any other colors such as clear?

    Is the ti washer a spacer for when you donít use a clip? And can you post a pic with the tailcap off please.

    Can we pick where to place the color trits if we mix and match?

    What size trit vials are they?

    The web site has zero customization options so I have to ask, and I may have more questions
    Winter Frost is just a name, it is bead blasted finish. The old batch has a darker color.
    Ti washer is for clip-less use.
    Only green GITD Oring.
    1.5*6mm trits, you can chose the colors and positions, I do the installation.

  10. #10

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by emu124 View Post

    for a Ti LAN Midnight-Echo Nichia 219C
    Thanks for the order.

  11. #11
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Thanks Rey for the clarifications. I really like that itís bead blasted. I know what you mean about darker ti, I have one..the brightness of this new one is very eye catching.

    With a name like Winter Frost itís begging for ice blue or white. I have just about every color trit they make but I donít think I own any white so I have to consider that one. I can see yellow really well but then Iíd have to nickname it ďyellow snowĒ!

    Iíll hit you up shortly.
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  12. #12

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokoff View Post
    Thanks Rey for the clarifications. I really like that itís bead blasted. I know what you mean about darker ti, I have one..the brightness of this new one is very eye catching.

    With a name like Winter Frost itís begging for ice blue or white. I have just about every color trit they make but I donít think I own any white so I have to consider that one. I can see yellow really well but then Iíd have to nickname it ďyellow snowĒ!

    Iíll hit you up shortly.
    White and ice blue alternation is great on the tail.

  13. #13
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Hi Rey,

    Would you please PM me a final price for a Winter Frost in Nichia flavor with you installing 16 trits.
    3 Ice blue up front
    12 alternating ice blue/white in the back
    One ice blue in the switch
    One baby blue washer. I do want the clip too.

    Iím in the USA
    I know the ice blue is on order, no rush
    Thanks!
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  14. #14

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokoff View Post
    Hi Rey,

    Would you please PM me a final price for a Winter Frost in Nichia flavor with you installing 16 trits.
    3 Ice blue up front
    12 alternating ice blue/white in the back
    One ice blue in the switch
    One baby blue washer. I do want the clip too.

    Iím in the USA
    I know the ice blue is on order, no rush
    Thanks!
    Sent, thanks.

  15. #15

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Can anyone link to a good long term review of this series of lights? Any versions of this series of lights without the multi tritium tail end, just a solid tail cap? Any in the darker color from the old batch? Does using the spacer only compromise the water resistance?

  16. #16

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmstrong View Post
    Can anyone link to a good long term review of this series of lights? Any versions of this series of lights without the multi tritium tail end, just a solid tail cap? Any in the darker color from the old batch? Does using the spacer only compromise the water resistance?
    You can consider it as aluminum anodize. They will wear out someday. No sold tailcap. Old darker color has all gone. The Ti spacer will do nothing harm to water resistance.

  17. #17
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by hbk_rey View Post
    You can consider it as aluminum anodize. They will wear out someday. No sold tailcap. Old darker color has all gone. The Ti spacer will do nothing harm to water resistance.
    Did you mean the non-ti tailcap is anodized aluminum. On the ti host the tailcap is ti as well right?
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  18. #18

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokoff View Post
    Did you mean the non-ti tailcap is anodized aluminum. On the ti host the tailcap is ti as well right?
    I meant Ti ano is like aluminum ano. They both wear out. Tailcap is ti. I made a few custom non-trits-slots hosts, none left now.
    Check below pic:
    QQ截图20180808155453 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr

  19. #19

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Reverse clip
    reverse clip by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    washer1 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    washer2 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    clip--clipless by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
    Ti washer by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr

  20. #20
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Placed my order. Super stoked!

    Have to wait on the trits so no pics for a bit.

    I know Iím going to love it. The 14500 form factor is my favorite for ti. Itís just a perfectly sized ti torch.

    Is it wrong to already plan to hold it and stare at it?
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  21. #21

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Can i order extender for this flashlight ?

  22. #22

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by hbk_rey View Post
    Anodize. 4 modes, no strobe.
    I want one flashlight without anodized, but with extentor tube !

  23. #23

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by screwgrinder@gmail.com View Post
    I want one flashlight without anodized, but with extentor tube !
    I have made a few extension to use 2* AA batteries. I can still find one, but the old darker color might not match this new one.
    QQ截图20180615105807 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr

  24. #24

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Thank you ! I will take this complect
    Last edited by screwgrinder@gmail.com; 10-23-2018 at 12:43 PM.

  25. #25
    Flashaholic Nokoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cheers, USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    365

    Default ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    I ordered a pizza today and it came with some flashlight

    The weather around here is overcast and cruddy with a chance of more cruddy and overcast weather so I donít have any pics in natural light to do it justice yet. What I can offer is some pics of Reyís perfect trit work.

    Winter Frost is here! Tritís are ice blue and white, with nothing but a Nichia to keep it warm. ..


    Thank you Rey! This outstanding custom torch will be the highlight of my collection!
    Nokoff is back!..and made in China

  26. #26

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Thanks for the pics, glad you like it.

  27. #27
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    @hbk_rey Can I still get in on this?!?

  28. #28

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlazer View Post
    @hbk_rey Can I still get in on this?!?
    Yes, email/paypal rey@reylight.net

  29. #29
    Rstype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Masachussetts
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: ReyLight Ti LAN with Winter Frost finish and ano'd.

    Edit: really cool light.
    Iím hoping to order one in the near future for now gonna have to wait
    Last edited by Rstype; 11-17-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •