• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *Daily price drop* Custom Ganp Kwerk

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn

WTS: Unique and rarities

6) 1 off Ganp Kwerk. It comes with everything in the picture. The tailcap contains McClicky and additional non-McClicky comes with the package. It also comes with interchangeable collar and bezel rings (Two brass bezel rings, one crenelated and other plain, one stainless steel bezel ring and collar, and one brass collar). It also has an adapter to allow proper contact with various P60 modules, but I cannot guarantee it will fit ALL P60 drop-ins. The light is NOT SF C-series compatible. The light was not Ganp's play on Qwark but the name comes from kraftwerk (meaning Power Station) in German, shortened. Rare one off custom P60 host!. Withdrawn

Sold or withdrawn items below

2) For sale VME head and M61 SHO.

Take both for $65 SOLD

4) Cryos bezel with XENO black bezel ring $60 SOLD

1) Fivemega 2x26650 D26 host with old SF bezel and 18650 sleeve. This is the older version that is no longer available. It has the same threading on the tail cap as the OR defense light. $105 SOLD

3) Minty Surefire KL3 $45 SOLD

3) Rare parts here. Leef LU60 body, Oveready LU60 collar, Leef grip ring, and SF Z59 clikcly. All in Black.

LEEF LU60 body and Oveready LU60 collar sold together Withdrawn

LEEF Grip ring Withdrawn

Surefire Z59 tailcap Withrdrawn

4) Bored SF 6p body and bored detonator extender. Over $100 just for the boring services on the body and the extender.

Bored Detonator extender with bored 6p body Withdrawn

5) Cryos Gen 2 bezel supporting Malkoff's M30 with black xeno bezel ring, Old style Oveready TL34 knurled body and P60 adapter with CR123 sleeve, and impossible to find Ganp C series tailcap supporting McClicky. WITHDRAWN

7) Solarforce L2m (can run 1x18350, 2x18350, 2x18500, and 2x18650) host with Vihn's 2600 lumens drop in. ML -L-M-H. It is a bright floody drop in. Runs on two li-ions. I don't have any more specs on the drop in. Sorry. $65 SOLD

No trades please.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Price includes shipping via USPS priority small flatrate box (other sizes extra)

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only. Insurance extra.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Unique and rarities

Some rarities here indeed ....

I would like to express an interest in the M30, should you choose to part out.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some rarities here indeed ....

I would like to express an interest in the M30, should you choose to part out.

Thank you for your interest archimedes. Not looking to part anything out at this time.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

LU60 body and collar still available.

Please, pp verified CONUS shipping address only.

Thank you.

808vudoo

Enlightened

KL3 Head received today in excellent condition and with lightning fast shipping!
Much appreciated...Big Aloha Dan

VWDr

Enlightened

sorry euroken I had some unexpected events in life that kept me away till now. Checked the thread and saw no one had posted for it yet so I sent payment as well as my apologies. Thank you for your kindness. :) -J