• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired First Gen Malkoff MD2, Judco Kroll Switch

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a used, any condition Malkoff MD2 First Gen. I really only need the body with or without the Kroll switch but I'll buy a complete one, any condition. It must be the body with the Judco Kroll switch though. Shown below is a pic of the light I'm looking for. Thanks!!

Nqjix5C.jpg

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I have a suitable body, but it has just been sent to me, i.e. it will be on the way in about 2 weeks from USA to Europe and (if you agree to buy it) it will be on the road 2-2.5 weeks back from Europe to the USA - total is about 5 weeks of waiting. I bought it here (photo here)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Malkoff-M6...vip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720
This body is not very necessary for me (I am a hunter only for Malkoff M60).

Last edited:

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a used, any condition Malkoff MD2 First Gen. I really only need the body with or without the Kroll switch but I'll buy a complete one, any condition. It must be the body with the Judco Kroll switch though. Shown below is a pic of the light I'm looking for. Thanks!!

Nqjix5C.jpg

Hi, I wrote a few PMs, but did not get an answer.. maybe the box is full?
body already sent USPS track RA720470271RU